• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What exercises do you do to loose weight?

I'm wondering what everyone here does to loose weight so I can hopefully pick up a few good ideas.

Currently, I do 60 mins or so of exercise bike a day, 50 weight lifts (10kg) per arm, 30 push ups and 20 sits ups a day.

I'm also thinking of investing in a Wii fit, apparently they're good.

What are you doing to drop the pounds/lbs?
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

All I've done up til now is try and walk 5miles per day.

Today I started a workout dvd though. Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Apparently you can lose up to 20lb in 30 days on it!:eek:

Taking that with a pinch of salt though!:)

I fancy the wii fit myself, but am a bit skint just now!

Walking makes no difference for me sadly as I have to walk at least 2.5miles per day anyway because I can't afford but or car.
I tend to do one cardio workout per day just for good health and to bump up my metabolism a bit. Every day I do at half an hour of either jogging or skipping. I find jogging the most fun because you don't have to stay in the same place and its easier to set goals on.
I also do a bit of muscle toning - 50 sit-ups per day and at least half an hour of yoga.
Its difficult to cram all this into one day I know, so if I slip I just bump up the yoga to an hour and a quarter.
Good luck :D

Must do it this time
Hey Sitmus,
Have You Tried Doing A Boxercise Class,its A Fantastic Way To Shift The Lbs As Its 50 Solid Mins Of Pure Cardio,you Should Give It A Go Some Of The Classes Can Burn Up To 600 Kcals In 50 Mins,you Cant Ask For More Than That Now Can You!!!!!
Elaine X