What food do you take to work?

I have all 15 most days to :)

Yes use them up. I myself had to stick to 10, the nearer I got to target I had to reduce further to 5 a day and it got me to where I am now, a happy target member. I think everyone is different. wish I could have had 15, mmmmmmmmm. :) :)

To the lady who posted about her hubby - it might be really handy to get an insulated food bag. I often take mine to work cos sometimes don't have access to a fridge. I fill it with ice packs to keep things cool. That way he could take salads, pasta etc. I wouldn't use it for meat necessarily but keeps salads fresh.

To the original poster, I eat a whole tin of tuna and massive salad so don't worry about your 1/2 can! On ee I tend to portion control but don't see a problem with having a huge plate of veg or salad. Would rather eat a big portion at meal times so I snack less! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Hi I am the lady with the husband!!! ha ha! Thank you for your post, most helpful. Where did you get your cool pack from? I think this is a very good idea!

hollys nan said:
Hi I am the lady with the husband!!! ha ha! Thank you for your post, most helpful. Where did you get your cool pack from? I think this is a very good idea!

I actually bought it for my kids lunches when out and about but now use it myself for work! You can get them in John Lewis or probably even supermarkets near the lunch boxes. Glad I helped! I have some plastic shaped ice coolers, little fishes instead of ice cubes, these work really well too :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Holly's nan

I take ainsly harriott cous cous. All u need is hot water and a bowl. U leave it for 5 mins and it's ready. I have it with whatever fruit, veg or salad I have laying about. The whole packet is 0.5 syn (depending on which one u get) x

When we go out for a picnic I use a small frozen bottle of water instead of ice packs then you can drink the water instead of having to carry it home.
I bought a small re-usable bottle and fill it about an inch from the top for the ice expansion

Back