What happens if .... (food talk)

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by kateandhercats, 28 October 2011 Social URL.

1. kateandhercats

kateandhercats Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    If you added 130g of Tuna in springwater to LLT ?
    Well, I guess it wouldn't BE LLT !
    If that was the thing that got you through the day and allowed continued weight loss. Maybe not every day.

Any thoughts ? :confused:

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MrsBurgundy

MrsBurgundy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st8.6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.6lb(14.96%)
    Diet:
    Slim and save
    You're right that it wouldn't be LLT, as the whole point is not eating.
    But it shouldn't take you out if ketosis.

The thing is: this programme is designed to help us modify our behaviour and attitude to food....if you want to eat regularly then you're wasting your money on LL! Just my opinion, but still!

Good luck xxxx

4. roundrachel

roundrachel Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    You're better off doing the Lite programme if you feel you can't get through the day on four packs. As MB said, you're wasting your money doing LLT as the weight will come off slower if you're eating. You shouldn't need anything to 'get you through the day' if you're doing the programme properly. You shouldn't feel hungry so you're effectively eating to deal with either a habit or some hidden feelings you associate with food, which LLT helps you to tackle. Talk to your LLC about it. Be honest and longer term it'll be much better for your long term weight loss which is the whole idea of the programme.
    Good Luck!

5. kateandhercats

kateandhercats Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks ladies - am now a CD-er , nibbling my bits of protein - I totally agree I couldn't continue LL-ing without it ! Good Luck to all xxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.