what happens when you can't make a class?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by VirgoGirl, 20 January 2007 Social URL.

1. VirgoGirl

VirgoGirl Full Member

I'm due to have my first week's weigh-in and class on Tuesday. But I have other commitments and can't go. Instead I have a pop-in with LLC the following day.

My question is about the foodpacks. I only have enough to last me up until and including Tuesday. Should I go without anything on Wednesday until I see LLC in the evening and get my foodpacks then, or should I ration myself to 3 packs a day for the next couple of days so that I have something to keep me going on Wednesday? I guess to get myself on an even keel with packs again, I'd have 5 a day to make up for the missed ones. Or do I?

As it's only my first week, am only just getting into ketosis, and still feeling hungry. I'm not sure I'll be able to keep my resolve on Wednesday if I have to go without anything until 8.30pm! Having said that, I don't want to end up feeling weak if I'm only have 3 packs a day beforehand.

Any advice much appreciated ....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

Can you go before to get the extra packs?

4. VirgoGirl

VirgoGirl Full Member

I'd thought of that, but LLC and I can't get another time to suit between now and then.

5. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

Oh no!
    I would try and take 3 packs per day instead then maybe?

6. VirgoGirl

VirgoGirl Full Member

thanks
    if I miss one pack today and tomorrow, I'll at least have two to keep me going on Wednesday until the pop-in.

7. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

Diet:
    CD
    my LLC will post out packs but obviously you have to pay postage

8. Stardreamer

Stardreamer Supportive

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi virgo girl,
    How about asking your LLC to post three pack to you on Monday. You should receive them by Wednesday.
    xx

9. VirgoGirl

VirgoGirl Full Member

I'm a bit of a dozy twerp, that hadn't occured to me. I'll email him with my work address and ask if he'll pop a couple of sachets in the post to me and repay the postage when I see him.

Thanks for that top tip. Am feeling really woozy and headachey today, didn't really want to survive on 3 packs.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.