what happens when you can't make a class?

VirgoGirl

I'm due to have my first week's weigh-in and class on Tuesday. But I have other commitments and can't go. Instead I have a pop-in with LLC the following day.

My question is about the foodpacks. I only have enough to last me up until and including Tuesday. Should I go without anything on Wednesday until I see LLC in the evening and get my foodpacks then, or should I ration myself to 3 packs a day for the next couple of days so that I have something to keep me going on Wednesday? I guess to get myself on an even keel with packs again, I'd have 5 a day to make up for the missed ones. Or do I?

As it's only my first week, am only just getting into ketosis, and still feeling hungry. I'm not sure I'll be able to keep my resolve on Wednesday if I have to go without anything until 8.30pm! Having said that, I don't want to end up feeling weak if I'm only have 3 packs a day beforehand.

Any advice much appreciated ....

I'm a bit of a dozy twerp, that hadn't occured to me. I'll email him with my work address and ask if he'll pop a couple of sachets in the post to me and repay the postage when I see him.

Thanks for that top tip. Am feeling really woozy and headachey today, didn't really want to survive on 3 packs.

Back