what happens when you just wanna eat???

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by dalite, 10 February 2008 Social URL.

1. dalite

dalite Full Member

ive lost the plot ive just been out tonight and had a meal for my husbands birthday not mentioning the chocolate and cake.

I have just finished my 100 days and i start the new sessions on monday evening but to be honest im too ashamed to go.
    whats a girl to do.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    What a girl has to do is go.

Dont give up now. You can finish this. Just go, be honest, so what you have done 100 days and nobody is perfect.

Remember to go whatever and do not feel ashamed whatever you do.

Good luck

Mrs Pink likes this.
  4. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I concur Lady... don't give up now Dalite :)

5. Delli

Delli Talks too much

go to your meeting and get straight back on track!

6. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Otherwise I will come round there and:whoopass:

No not a pervert just having a funny 1/2 hour - AGAIN:D

7. dalite

dalite Full Member

thanks for that
    i was ashamed now im just plain scared actually maybe the fear will do it for me
    see ya later guys goodnight
    xx

8. miss moon

miss moon Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hey dalite

You've been out and had a meal plus a couple of extra bonus foods? So what! Nobody died! You've just achieved 100 days without food and lost a whole lotta weight too! One day off the diet isn't going to ruin that....... But not being honest with yourself and not getting a grip again now just might! Now's the time to dig deep, stick at the plan and further reep the rewards. There's nothing to be scared or to feel bad about. We're all human, please don't beat yourself up. Good luck! x

9. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Dalite - you're doing this for you and as it's for you you've got to get right back on the wagon and get to your next class --- don't hide or you will just give it up.

10. miss moon

miss moon Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Another thing I meant to say was that if you think about it in the way that you gave yourself the weekend off you can turn those negative thoughts about failing into positives - it was your choice. Now you just have to choose to get back on plan. Good luck!

11. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    WHen the voices in the refridgerator call me, lately I sing this little jingle, ala Amy Winehouse:

They tried to make me go to Refridge'
    I said NO NO NO
    They think I'll be bad, that would be sad
    So NO NO NO
    :D

Be brave dalite!! Go back in, hold your head high for being humand for not being the first (or last) person who has had a wobble on the diet....and get back on track.

If you are worried about a couple of days off the plan, think how bad you will feel if you miss the meeting, and then have another wobble, etc......

Chin up, bite the bullet, and get back on that horse again!! You can do it girl!!

THERE IS NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF!!!! Honest!!!

XXX

12. Alibongo

Alibongo Happily pro pointing!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I think hitting the 100 days is very tough, all the way from the start there is this figure in your head about 100 days and you subconsciously feel that this must be the end.
    My 100 days were up on Thursday and my chatterbox has been doing overtime. Luckily we weren't out this weekend so I was able to deal with it, had it been next weekend when we are away I don't think I could have been so strong.

This isn't failure, it isn't anything to be ashamed of, after all, you did only eat, you didn't kill anybody (did you??? :D). Draw a line under it, start afresh, make some new goals, nobody at your meeting is going to have a go, they will be supportive and help you through it.

Next time you feel wobbly, come on here beforehand and talk to us, it really does help and has stopped many of us straying from the path (or not taking it too far anyhow ;))

How far have you left to go?

13. Miss Fenella

Miss Fenella Full Member

Accept what you did. Think about why you did it and then make sure you recognise when it's starting to happen again.

One thing not to do is to think its all ruined and give up. We are only human after all. Be kind to yourself.

Why not set a mini goal to give you something to focus on short term - how about 20lbs by easter?

Take care!

14. dalite

dalite Full Member

thanks all so much for the great words especially the new song i think that it should be the lighter life anthem.xxxxx
    they tried to make me go to de fridge
    i said no no no
    !!!!!

15. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hahah..anthem. Liking it!!!

Hope you are doing well!!

X

16. scotwannabethin

scotwannabethin Back to the grindstone!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    W8 as need to lose so I can TTC!!!
    Yeah, we are all human and it happens. I am sure your LLC will be used to the occasional blip or two from their clients so don't worry about it. Every new day is just that. Start fresh and set yourself a short term goal to aim for. Development is a bit whishy washie in that respect and our group all set small goals and that really helped to focus us.
    It really is such a small time scale out of your life and think where you will be at the end of it and how fantastic you will feel.
    It was a long and difficult road for me but I am now in RtM and loving my new life, body, outlook and things are really positive for me. It was 7 months but it is 7 months well spent time and I can't recommend getting back on the wagon highly enough.
    Keep on this site, it really is a life saver and there is always someone about to help if you are needing a bit of advice, comfort or company.
    Good luck!!!

Blonde Logic likes this.
  17. dalite

dalite Full Member

another week and another dissapointment
    i really have lost the plot. If i dont stick this week then im going to .....................well im still hoping i will get back on track.

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. lemma1968

lemma1968 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.5%)
    Diet:
    WW Online -propoints
    What has happened?

Did you eat, or did you not lose any weight?

Come on, tell the minimins agony aunts, cos lets be honest, we all do have moments of agony after all.

I suspect you are being hard on yourself again.:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.