What have today to feel proud?

Caz

Repeat Offender
Heard the song just now and it made me think. What have I done today to make me feel proud? Turning down one of my favourite dinners and spitting out a small piece of sandwich ham that I went to eat so that I stayed 100%.

So... What have you done today to feel proud?

I got loads done at work, and resisted nibbling on the bowl of nuts my OH kindly sat and scoffed earlier!

I stayed calm all day and didn't get stressed (except dinner time but that's in my diary!) and I gave both my girls a HUUUGE hug and told them I love them <3 they're both fast asleep in bed and are beautiful. This journey is for them x

I managed to force down 4 packs that I hate as I've run out of the good stuff. Thankfully, my next delivery is due tomorrow.

ive not picked at anything! I ate a bowl of white cabbage for 'lunch' and it was rubbish! but im proud that I did it.

StripedDaisy said:
I managed to force down 4 packs that I hate as I've run out of the good stuff. Thankfully, my next delivery is due tomorrow.

What ones did you have to eat? I took a bite out if the coconut bar and spat it out!

2 of them were lighter life packs that my friend gave me. They are all really gross. The other two were the tom soup and the vanilla crispy shake. Made me wanna puke. I haven't had a bar for a few days but I liked all of them - but I am used to asda smart price cereal bars doing ww so the s&s bars are luxurious by comparison!

I didn't mind the tom soup but did not like either of the crispy shakes. Just wrong!

Definitely some great things to feel proud of. I'm going to try do this every day, think of things that I did well, normally I focus on the negative!

It's one of the Beck techniques to give yourself credit for your acheivements each day - it's an excellent way of reminding yourself how good you really are! Yesterday I made some big life decisions instead of procrastinating as usual. Massive progress for me, and a very pleasant side effect of this plan :)

Yeah, I remember reading it, thought it was a good thing to do. For today, mine are telling my mum this morning that I'm doing a VLCD again, something which is quite hard for me. Also, I sat in the staff room at break and lunch time inches away from cake and then just around the corner all afternoon and didn't even sniff it. I said no to take away too! Maybe I can do this diet malarky!

Back