What have we eaten today

yes, I had a piece of haddock in batter:eek: with a handful of chips, god it was lovely. My breky and lunch was 450, so i am hoping my fish and little chips were no more that a 1000.

Must admit I have been carrying buckets of rubble up the garden for our patio, so i think that will have burnt a few cal's. My legs and lower back feel like they have had a workout.

how did you get on today.

Going to have an unprocessed food day today.

breakfast fruit 200

Not sure what else i fancy today.

Have a good day all. :p

Oooh, I'm not even jealous, I don't like fish :p Glad you enjoyed it, can't imagine that'd be over 1000 tbh.

I had a good day yesterday, ended up having a pack of
French Fries and a couple of crackers last night, yum!

Not had breakfast yet, might have toast and beans. Dinner's going to be turkey with this herby butter stuff (220 cals per portion, woo!) and new potatoes in garlic butter (90 cals per portion!) I thought those would be much much more than that, so very pleased, lol.

Bet you'll feel great today for having an unprocessed food day, wish I could do that all the time, but frozen stuff is just too handy for when you've been busy.

Better run, there's a child ripping up a magazine as I type, lol

Mmm, so I changed my mind and had a slice of toast and a big bowl of fruit (strawberries, blueberries and grapes) for breakfast, 237 cals.

Depending on the weather I might go out for a walk this afternoon.

yes me to hon, my fruit turned in to a mullelight rice, and one of those cadbury creme egg bars, oops. its the first time I have had chocolate for 6 weeks.

So thats 440 I have had already.
Just put my chicken in the oven for tea tonight, just going to have a bit of fruit later for a snack, oh blimey a bit of a bad start to the day.

I try and stick to 1200 to 1300 a day not including my fruit. So if I add an apple, banana and nectarine to that then thats 1400-1500 a day and i seem to be losing 1lb a week. Should I be reducing my clas more???

I would say you need to count your fruit Alex as I tend to find certain bits and bobs could be quite calorific!
Personally, I would suggest eating more salad and veg rather than fruit as this tends to fill you up slightly more.

x

I try and stick to 1200 to 1300 a day not including my fruit. So if I add an apple, banana and nectarine to that then thats 1400-1500 a day and i seem to be losing 1lb a week. Should I be reducing my clas more???

Its up to you hon, if you start to plateau may be then its time to thinking about counting your fruit in,. I think 1300 - 1700 is a sensible amount of cals to work with, it depends on how much you have to lose. I am happy to lose a pound a week.

Ooh good idea..
Today I had a 2 bacon sandwiches, made with WW bread and tesco healthy living bacon, that was 330.
Lunch was the spag+meatballs like Lalalou had, for 365 calories
Snacks were a shape yogurt, walkers baked crisps and 2 WW cookies, thats a total of 260
Tea was a salad with a small tin of tuna, pepper, lettuce, tomatos and gherkins, that was 120 altogether.
Thats 1075 for the day so far... I might have some cheese on toast later, that would be another 175 if I have 2 babybels..

Well had my fill for today,

Breakfast mullerrice 216
Chocolate 210 oops

Lunch Pear & apple 120

Dinner Chicken 200
veg 100
potato 200
2 roast pot 100

snack rocky bar 100

Around 1250, ooh i have a little left over for supper.

How have you got on today girls, oh sorry and guys.

Ooh good idea..
Today I had a 2 bacon sandwiches, made with WW bread and tesco healthy living bacon, that was 330.
Lunch was the spag+meatballs like Lalalou had, for 365 calories
Snacks were a shape yogurt, walkers baked crisps and 2 WW cookies, thats a total of 260

Tea was a salad with a small tin of tuna, pepper, lettuce, tomatos and gherkins, that was 120 altogether.
Thats 1075 for the day so far... I might have some cheese on toast later, that would be another 175 if I have 2 babybels..

Hi Jen,

Whats the WW bread like, I know its really low in cals, think I might get some tomorrow.

Ooh those meatballs are nice, eh!

Today I've had:
Breakfast: fruit and toast with dairylea: 240 cals
Lunch: cheese slice on bread, with salad and french fries: 334
Dinner: turkey, baby new potatoes, broccoli, and a wee bit gravy: 352
Snacks: rice cake, WW fromage frais: 88 cals
Drinks: (apart from water) diet fizzy orange and cup of coffee: 25 cals

Total: 1039

So I'll have a snack later to bring it up a bit. I've started using an online food diary thing and it calculates how much fat, carbs etc you're having per day, so handy!

Chocolate thats what i want, oh its the totm and i want sweet's, :break_diet:Its my weigh in on friday and after transferring from low carb last week, i am bound to be heavier.

I always want chocolate at totm, I finish my pill on Sunday, so next week will probably be a bit of a struggle tbh. I weigh in Friday too, so let me know how you get on. You sound like you've done well so far hun, so good luck, and think positive!

yeh lou, I changed from low carb last week and was pleased that i sts. but now i have had a full week on carbs plus totm, it dont bare thinking about, Going to aerobics tomorrow and i will get on my treadmill thursday morn, that may save me.

Morning cc's

Well just had some lovely greek yoghurt with nuts and dried fruit at a costly but worth it 500 cals.

what are you all having for breakfast today.

Morning :)

Oh that sounds lovely! I love nuts, they have alot of cals like you say, but also loads of "good" fats too.

I'm so tempted to have a slice of toast and peanut butter. If I've counted correctly that should be 216 cals. I'd normally have two slices, but I'll stick to just the one! Then I'll have some fruit alongside it, probably strawberries and an apple.

Right, I've convinced myself!

Mmm.. peanut butter, not sure I could trust myself with a jar, ooh i hope i have lost some this week, great your weighin day is on a friday to.

I was good and stuck to the amount I'd put into the wee calculator thing. I'm normally a demon with peanut butter, it's just too good!

Stuck on what to have for lunch. I might have a half can of tomato soup, and maybe a salad. Trying not to take so much bread :s

How you getting on today?

Back