What have we eaten today

Oh I am really disappointed I have stayed the same:sigh:

It is the totm, but this is my 3rd week of not moving.

Going to just work harder,

If it's TOM then it'll definitely make a difference hun. And I've heard of people staying the same for weeks at a time, then one week losing 3lbs, so keep positive! Me and my mum were talking about this the other day. Her partner is losing weight atm also, and the same's apparently happened to him once or twice. Chin up!

Jot, maybe you should try eating some more, you shouldn't be plateauing so early on. What height are you? You are around the same weight as me and I'm allowed 1500 cals a day. you need to be able to cut the calories you eat as you get slimmer, so by starting off with 1200 you aren't allowing yourself any leway with this as this is the very MINIMUM a woman should consume daily xx

Hi Pumpkin,
i have been having around 1400 - 1600 per day on average, I think also i have changed over from low carbing, and it the totm. Its only been 2 days were I have had around 1250, but earlier in the week for 2 days i had around 1800.
Just got to keep going hon, it did not get there overnight so its not going to dissapear that quickly even though i would love it.

Thanks lou for your support hon.

At least my bloods came back ok today, they just show i had some kind of bacterial infection and she has given me antibiotics.

I had a 2lb loss this week, which I'm happy enough with, thought I might have lost more, but trying to be sensible and thinking 2lbs is more sustainable long term.

"it did not get there overnight so its not going to dissapear that quickly"

I'm going to steal that saying, lol!

Today I've had rice krispies for breakfast, then had strawberries (100g) and two rice cakes as a mid-morning snack.

Oh well done mrs, going to take my kids to the park now and have a run around, well more like a wobble around (he he).

Yes i am hoping for a big movement next week if you know what i mean:p

Lol hope you had fun at the park. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you this week!

Tonight I'm having chilli with rice. I never mince was this high in cals:

mince: 296 cals per 125g
WW chilli sauce: 84 cals per half jar
basmati rice: 174 cals per 50g dried

Dinner: 554 :eek:

Total so far today: 1139 cals

Still enough for a wee nibble tonight, I may have popcorn and some strawberries or blueberries.

oh Hi hon, yes a great time apart from the wasp's they seemed to be out in abundance today.

Well todays menu

Breakfast, 2 wholemeal toast

Been out for tea,

Sweet chilli chicken with herbi potato's
peas and salad.
1 1/2 pints of stella.

Not sure how many calories i have had today but back to counting tomorrow.

Had beans on toast for breakfast today, 371 cals. Which is alot, but it's filling, so I shouldn't need a mid-morning snack today.

Think I might go into town today to get a new bag for college stuff. I start on Monday, quite nervous!

Hope everyone has a good day whatever you're all up to :)

Morning All,

Well started my day with a 20 min jog and a pint of water.

2 nimble wholemeal toast with jam 200

What are you going to study at college lou?

How can you be so active in the morning?! Go you!

We've decided to go shopping tomorrow instead, so I'll just take my son out for a walk (well, push) in the pram. I'm studying accountancy, never done it before, ever! God knows what possessed me, but hopefully it'll lead to a great job at the end *crosses fingers*

Wow Lou, accountancy?! You are a braver woman than me hehe. Good luck with it.

Well, today I've had my branflakes and an apple so far.

Just about to have lunch - probably a ham salad of some sort.

And lotsa lotsa water.I'm drinking 3 litres each day now :) yay!

Lol, I think mad rather than brave to be honest!

I had a halg bowl chicken noodle soup and a small veggie stir fry for lunch, it came to just under 100 cals :D

Then I had a pack of BBQ snack a jacks, if you've never had them before you should try them! They're more beefy than BBQ, but so nice.

Dinner is going to be chicken kiev, baby new potatoes and green beans. I need to get in more fruit today, will have some after dinner.

And also need to have more water. I'm drinking 2L and my god am I feeling it!

Oh evening all, or should I say morning, just got in between kids party, footy and my brother gigging tonight I am poop't.

2 wholemeal toast, with jam 200

A small bowl of curry at party with a palm size portion of naan bread.

Handful of nacho's

Fairy cake.

Just hoping i have not gone over 1600 today.

Back on my treadmill in the morning.

how are you all?

How can you be so active in the morning?! Go you!

We've decided to go shopping tomorrow instead, so I'll just take my son out for a walk (well, push) in the pram. I'm studying accountancy, never done it before, ever! God knows what possessed me, but hopefully it'll lead to a great job at the end *crosses fingers*

Go girl, accountancy:p

Morning! I'm good thanks, if not a bit damp with the rain, pah.

Ended up having around 1300 cals yesterday, going to try and have that much rather than 1200, if I can still lose 2lbs per week I'll stick to that.

This morning I had rice krispies, and I'll probably have a bowl of fruit in a min. Supposed to go shopping, but it's rainy, so I really can't be bothered with it!

Beans on toast for breakfast today 400

Dinner Turkey new potato's veg 450

Tea, Not sure yet maybe a salad.

going to be super good today!!!!!

I had cheese slice on toast and a packet of french fries for lunch. Dinner will be pasta with a home-made tomato sauce. Including dinner I'll have had 910 cals today, so will have something for supper too.

Hi Everyone,

how are you all doing this weekend?

My calories for today are

B. Beans on toast 450

L. Mullerice and bueno 440

D. Turkey,new potato's veg 500

Snack a pack of disco.s 130

total 1520.

Should have spent some of my calories a little better i think.!!

Back