What have we eaten today

god just came from Mcdonalds, (kids party) I only had a diet coke, and two chips, blimey that an achievement for me.

:eek: well done! Very restrained!

Ended up having a whole can of chicken soup for lunch, I looked at the half can and thought, I'll be hungry after that. It was 206 cals, not very bad at all. Plus a small salad, and popcorn after. Will do totals at the end of the day :)

Hi Jen,

Whats the WW bread like, I know its really low in cals, think I might get some tomorrow.

I like the danish malted one, that is 49 calories a slice, but its not easy to toast, I had a fair few attempts before I found the right setting!! It was getting too well-done and shattering when I tried to eat it.

If you like white bread, I prefer the Milk Roll stuff, rather than the WW bread. That toasts better too, and its cute and round!! haha easily amused..!

The WW tortilla wraps aren't bad either, I think they are 107 compared to 175ish for the tesco Healthy Living ones.

I like that the WW things are all labelled up and portioned for you. Makes my life easier..!

As for my meals today... Well oops, lets just say that!
Actually, it wasn't too bad, it could have been a lot worse.

Breakfast was the bacon sanger affair again. Then for my morning snack I had some special K chocolate mini breaks - They suppress my chocolate desire, I am so shocked!
Lunch was a Princes Thai Green Curry Chicken thing, for 222 calories, that has been in my drawer at work for several weeks staring at me. It was pretty tasty actually, and filled me up! Stunk out the kitchen at work, but so what, that's in a different room ;)

Then I had a piece of carrot cake, and an argument with the Bloke about whether I was going to his for a lamb roast dinner. I wish I could have, but I had to work late and by the time I'd got home and changed and stuff, it woulda been gone 8pm, so instead I came home and had some of dads homemade [hence the oops] moussaka with chips [double oops]

So no snacks for me tonight and a walk round the park tomorrow haha

It was WELL worth it though. :) Nice change, I rarely have chips!

For dinner I had:
1/3 of a thin crust cheese feast pizza: 276 cals
salad leaves with cucumber and spring onions: 14 cals

I'm loving this online calorie counter malarky, makes life so much easier, and I'm not thinking all day long, "leave enough for dinner/snack".

So today's total: 857 cals. Which seems rather low, but I keep checking and it's right. So I'm gonna have a snacky type thing just now, because I don't want to go too low. Probably toast and a pack of Golden Lights or something.

I like the danish malted one, that is 49 calories a slice, but its not easy to toast, I had a fair few attempts before I found the right setting!! It was getting too well-done and shattering when I tried to eat it.

If you like white bread, I prefer the Milk Roll stuff, rather than the WW bread. That toasts better too, and its cute and round!! haha easily amused..!

The WW tortilla wraps aren't bad either, I think they are 107 compared to 175ish for the tesco Healthy Living ones.

I like that the WW things are all labelled up and portioned for you. Makes my life easier..!

Thanks Jen, i am going to get some tomorrow, ww and the milk roll my kids have had that before. I to have had a couple of days when i have over budgeted on my calories, but been to aerobics this eve so hopefully that should even up the score.,

Hey lou, another good day today girl, I think you will be smiling on friday morning. just off to pick up hubby and my son they have gone to the footy, will be posting later. x

Ooh I really hope it's a good loss on Friday!

Just having breakfast atm, bowl of fruit with a weigh watchers yogurt and a coffee. I need my coffee in the morning! 163 cals I think, had to guess as my kitchen scales have broken on me. So have quickly come online now to reserve a set of in Argos, otherwise I won't have time today! Knackered too, because my son had a bit of a restless night, very unlike him.

Hope everyone's well!

Oh Lou, hope your little one is ok.

I have not long got up my kids slept til 9.30 whoopee!! a lynin first one for years,

So just going to start the day with a brew.

He's fine, thanks, it's just so unlike him to be like that but he's been happy today. Lucky lucky you getting a lie in! I'm jealous, lol.

Had a baked potato and beans for lunch when we were out, was very nice! Guessing it was a medium potato, and a small can of beans, so around 260 cals. Yesterday I had alot of higher fat things, so having less of that stuff today. Dinner will prob be a homemade soup, recipe I found online.

Arh, glad he is ok hon.

Well todays intake so far...

Breakfast, banana & pear 200

Lunch Soup & bread 300

Sanck small apple 50

Thinking of a chicken kiev for tea.

Did you get your scales lou.

I got them, they're very snazzy! You're having a good day today food-wise, that's great. I had chicken kiev the other day, they're great and filling.

yes i am planning my tea around 5.30 and when the kids have gone to bed am going for a little run on my treadmill. thats the plan.

Hi all.
B: 250g tub Sainsburys cottage cheese with two sliced tomatoes.
S: 2 plums
L: 4 slices WW bread with small tin (80g) Sainsburys diet range sandwich tuna with sweetcorn and Cupa-Soup diet range Ministrone
S: 2 plums
1 Thorntons choc from a box as it was someone's birthday
D: Sainsburys Spag Bol - 300 cals with black olives and gherkins.
Later on I will have half a galia melon.

Hi Lady in london,

Thats a good idea weighing in every 4 weeks, because you are most likely to have lost weight, I have stayed the same for a couple of weeks and its hard not to get brassed off with it all.

I am going to weighin tomorrow morning, hopefully I will have lost a little.

Hi, yes it is a good idea, because it is easy to feel disheartened. For instance a 2lb loss a week is quite reasonable, but lots of factors can show on the scales as possible staying the same weight or gainining, or perhaps loosing much more. Weight fluctuates and as long as the calorie content is stuck to, then a 4-weekly weigh in is good. What I do have to do is after weighing, I have to put the scales way at the back of a walk-in cupboard because like food in the fridge which is tempting and visible, if the scales are way out of reach there is no temptation to step on them more regularly.

Good luck with the weigh-in tomorrow.

I've been quite good today:

B - branflakes with semi-skimmed milk
S - 10 white seedless grapes
L - Cooked ham salad wrap, 5 strawberries
D - Tofu,green pepper & mushroom stirfried with rice noodles
Dessert - honeydew melon & strawberries with low fat natural yogurt

An approx intake of 1,250 calories.

And I feel full :) yay!

Lady_In_London I was going to ask how you resist stepping on the scales more often! You've most probably got the best idea in doing it monthly, but I'm too impatient for that.

I feel like I've ate tonnes today, but still low on cals:
Breakfast: Fruit and WW yogurt: 149 cals
Lunch: Baked potato and beans: 259 cals
Snack: WW layered fromage frais: 57 cals
Dinner: Homemade soup with two slices bread: 276 cals
Dessert: Pot of sugar free jelly: 8 cals
Snack: Two slices bread, one low fat cheese slice, packet Golden Lights: 327 cals

Total: 1076 cals

And I'm full, lol.

Well done girlies, we have all had a good day today!

Breakfast, banana & pear 200

Lunch Soup & bread 300

Sanck small apple 50

Chicken kiev & rice
oh and a blob of naughtly mayo 600
apple 50

Thats 1200 cals for me.
Keep posting guys its great motivation for all of us, just think by christmas we could all be a good couple of stone lighter,:talk017:

Back