What have we eaten today

Hello there :)

Weekend's going quite well for me...food wise and other wise.

Today I've had:

B - 1 boiled egg on a slice of wholemeal toast
L - Ham salad wrap and a clementine
D - Baked potato with tuna in light mayo & yellow peppers with a side salad dressed in balsamic vinegar
Dessert is going to be some honeydew melon - I am addicted to it!!

Pretty sure my calories for today are around the 1300 mark.

And drinking 3 litres of water a day really does make you need to go to the loo at the most inconvenient times lol

Thats really good lady A, i need to focus on eating more healthy foods, going to go shopping in the morning for plenty of fruit.

Morning all!

Well, I've been reading more, and talking to my mum, and I think I'd be better aiming for around 1500 cals a day to lose 2lbs per week. So changing my allowance to this. Also, going to try and eat more during the day rather than having tonnes left over at night.

So breakfast is going to be scrambled egg and toast, with three eggs! Should come in at around 450 cals.

Hi All

B Innocent smoothy 200

L Bagel with chicken 450
Cheese crackerjacks

not sure about tea yet, gonna try and go for a run later.

Only JUST had lunch, pah. Ended up missing it as was at college registering. So far today had 1064 cals, will have a very light thing tonight, because that "lunch" (WW chicken tikka masala) has totally stuffed me!

Having a better day today

B Innocent smoothy 200

L Bagel with chicken 450
Cheese crackerjacks

D. Salad, with egg and sliced beef 500

Just been on a 30 minute run with my brother, right now i am just dying on the couch:whacky068::banana dancer:

Hi all. Thorght i would join in.
Today i havent been great, kind of started off wrong.

2 sliced of toast with marmite.
1 slice of fresh tiger bread
1 slice of crusty bread
tesco light choices spag and meatballs
1 caramel rocky bar.

Thats it. Its not alot but quite a few calories. The only excuse i have is that i went to visit my sister in her new house and she only had some bread in to eat.
I will do better tomorrow as staying at home.

Thourght i would join in.
I have had 2 slices of toast with marmite (250)
1 slice of tiger bread (?)
1 slice of crusty bread(?)
Tesco light choices spag and meatballs (365)
And a rocky bar. (about 150)
Not a great day for me, my excuse is that i have been out and running about most of the day........

Hi rach,

Yes its great to post daily what we have eaten it helps to not only motivate us but also how we can improve our choices.
I have had a couple of days where i could have done better and i'm back on track today.
Must admit i love bread to, but i try to cut it down. x

Jo

can i join in too? today ive had:

breakfast: porridge with a handful of raisins
snack: banana
lunch: tomato soup
dinner: beef steak with brocolli and mediterrean roasted vegetables
snack: muller vitality yoghurt

and i did 30 minutes on my exercise bike this morning :)

Welcome everyone :)

I had a baked potato with cheese :eek: I was supposed to have something light, so much for that!

Ended up being hungry at about 7pm. So it was kind of like late lunch, then even later dinner. Meh. All in all today I've had 1413 cals.

can i join in too? today ive had:

breakfast: porridge with a handful of raisins
snack: banana
lunch: tomato soup
dinner: beef steak with brocolli and mediterrean roasted vegetables
snack: muller vitality yoghurt

and i did 30 minutes on my exercise bike this morning :)
of course you can darling09,:p

its nice to see what everyone else is eating, it gives us all ideas when planning our meals to. well done on the cardio today.

jo

I'm good thanks, how're you?

Had college registration today and classes start Monday. Will really need to make sure I bring stuff with me for lunch etc, eating out is where I always go wrong! Do you think around 1500 cals is the best way to go? Everywhere I read says that 1200 is probably too low to start out on, and all those calculator things say I should take around 1800. It just seems an awful lot eh?

Soooo think I'll have gained something this week!

How are you getting on? Seems you had a great day today food-exercise-wise!

Hi Lou,

I am ok been for another run this eve with my brother, god when is it going to get easier hey!

Yes i work at an FE college, i have to make sure i take my lunch because the salads are expensive and very small, and the other options are way to high in calories, and sometimes when you dont know how much you've had i tend to blow the whole day.

Yes i would definately go for around 1500 a day otherwise your body gets used to surviving on a small amount, but can you long term? its better to eat a little more and exercise to.

hopes this helps hon.

Thanks hun, that's what I though, you're right about the long-term sustainability.

I can't run the length of myself, haha. How long did you run for?

30 mins I was breathing like an old goat, but I know it will get easier, i have recently bought a treadmill, but road running is harder because you have to propel yourself forward, but on the treadmill it feels like i am bobbing up and down.
Felt like someone was squeezing my calfs muscles after about 20 mins in.

just looking forward to the day when i enjoy it because at the moments its a real chore!
Mind you carrying an extra 4 stones is part of the problem lol. x

morning everyone,

Breakfast today

alpen bar 125
pear 60
satsuma 30

Off on a bike ride in a bit with the kids.

have a good day. X

Afternoon all!

I've had this today:

Breakfast: rice krispies and skimmed milk - 157 cals
Lunch: Boots shapers roast chicken sandwich, Shapers ready salted rings - 351 cals
Dinner (not had it yet) - Chicken in gravy with herby baby new potatoes, brussels sprouts and carrots. 379 cals
Snacks so far: apple, banana, snack a jacks popcorn: 212 cals

So after dinner I'll have had 1100 cals.

hi all,

had a good day so far

alpen bar 125
pear 60
satsuma 30

A huge bowl of chicken stew 600 (guestimation0

Got some left over for supper.

Been on a bike rike just a couple of miles.

Back