What have we eaten today

You guys are putting me to shame with your exercising/workouts! I feel like I need to include this in my plan now but I just don't know what to do...I'm not a member of any gym (can't afford it really) and have none of my own equipment at home. Maybe I can get an aerobics dvd or something!

Anyway, today's intake has been pretty low:

B - nothing, felt a bit ill :(
L - 1/2 tin of low fat mushroom soup,1 slice of bread,1 clementine
D - tuna and light mayo with red onions in a flour wrap
Dessert - grapes & a clementine

Total calore intake = 572 approx.

Thank god it's pay day tomorrow and I can buy more food - especially some damn vegetables lol.

You guys are putting me to shame with your exercising/workouts! I feel like I need to include this in my plan now but I just don't know what to do...I'm not a member of any gym (can't afford it really) and have none of my own equipment at home. Maybe I can get an aerobics dvd or something!

Anyway, today's intake has been pretty low:

B - nothing, felt a bit ill :(
L - 1/2 tin of low fat mushroom soup,1 slice of bread,1 clementine
D - tuna and light mayo with red onions in a flour wrap
Dessert - grapes & a clementine

Total calore intake = 572 approx.

Thank god it's pay day tomorrow and I can buy more food - especially some damn vegetables lol.

Hey Lady A, I have also run & walked out doors, the best things in life truely are free, (unless its raining).

I am really hoping i have lost a bit tomorrow, otherwise i'm afraid i will be living outside my head over the weekend and just eat eveything insight.

Hey Lady A, tbh most of my exercise comes from just walking outside, like Jo says. I have a 10 month old son who loves to get out in the buggy, so I get to exercise at the same time. Walking's great exercise! I can't afford a gym membership at the mo either, plus I reckon I want to have lost a fair bit before I go there anyway, just for my own confidence.

Anyhoo, lost 4.75lbs this morning! So so so surprised!

Keeping my fingers crossed your hard work's paid off this week Jo, you more than deserve to lose something this week! x

oh lou,

Well done mrs, I have wait for it, sts:cry: I think i am going to have a week at 1200 to give myself a kick start, my clothes feel really loose and i look slimmer, ooh so what is going on. Going to eat less carbs this week, blimey I am dissappointed.

God Jo, I can't believe that! Maybe you should take some measurements (I've not done this myself, probably should have) so you can see a change that way, with all that exercise and good food I can't see how you're not losing anything! At least your clothes are looser though, so something's obviously happening, lol. Well, here's to next week, eh!

xx

oh lou i'm gutted to say the least, but this is usually the point when i say sod it, and go off my diet, well not today just going to do 1200 for 1 week to try and give my body a kick up the a**e. There is some good news my body fat has gone down by 1%.
Just looking back I have been calorie counting for two weeks, so may be its the difference between low carb and to cc.

Good on you for sticking to it, you'll break the plateau soon, I can feel it, hehe!

Today (well after dinner) I'll have had a total of 1055 cals. Which is good, because it leaves room for a nibble whilst watching Big Brother. How sad am I?! This is the highlight of my week, Big Brother evictions!

Done bugger all exercise today, so I'll go on the bike later after my son's in bed, but before BB, haha.

hi Lou,

yes i am ok now, been for a four mile run today in the rain it was lovely.

Had 2 sausages for breakfast 250
Snack satsuma 30

olive salad 250

not sure about tea yet.

Lou we must be the only two watching BB, I love it my hubby goes to bed.

Today's food.

2 sausages 250
Snack satsuma 30

olive salad 250

chicken kiev 300
Veg 100

choc slimfast 210 = 1240

Ended up getting distracted (easily done) so not been on the bike, oh well, I'll do something tomorrow!

I've just had a pack of Golden Wonder "Golden Bakes" they're so good! It's a nice change from normal crisps and snack a jacks. Only 98 cals per pack.

yes I think marcus too, especially since siavash has tried to score browny points with the prize money, they could both go for me.

Hi all! I've been a bit of a lurker, have only posted twice but thought I'd join in! if you all don't mind. Today I've eaten:

Rice crispies with skimmed milk for breakfast.
Mid morning - weight watchers yoghurt
Lunch - weight watchers bagel, snackajacks and apple
Afternoon snack - two rice cakes
Dinner - scrambled eggs and wholemeal toast
This evening - golden wonders baked crisps and no sugar jelly (8 calories in that...and it's a big pot!)

All of the above comes to around 1200 calories...but aiming to eat 1500 per day. So, will have to have something else later. The only exercise I've had is a 15 minute walk from the train station to work and back! Well, technically I suppose I did a bit of weight-lifting - hit the shops today. hehe. I fully intend using the exercise bike that I've just bought, but have to wait (almost typed weight there LOL) till I'm under the upper weight limit to use it safely. How embarrasing is that?!
My weekly weigh in is tomorrow morning, so I'm keeping everything crossed that it's a decent loss. My daughter, LaLaLou lost an amazing 4.75lbs this week, so I've got a lot to live up to!

LOL, hi mum!

Yeah Jo, I did like Siavash before, but going off him more and more, especially with the refusing to nominate thing he was doing, he knew what he was supposed to do when he went in!

Hi glamgran,

Welcome, I see you are a rice krispies fan to, think i am going to get some in the shopping tomorrow. Yes lou has done brilliantly, and she has kept me going today after I crashed and burned on my scale this morning.

Rice Krispies are great! You get so much for 30g! I think weetabix are quite low too.

I hate the way they wait to announce who's been evicted til the 2nd show, I'd be quite happy to hear who's gone then be able to go to bed, haha

Yes going to buy some tomorrow, I remember you saying in the week that you get a lot for 30g, and thats half the battle isnt it.

Did'nt they used to anounce who was leaving and then give them half an hour to say their goodbye's? mind you if they did that now I think people would find out who is leaving and not bother with the interviews.

Yeah they did do that before, I can't remember when they decided to start doing it on the second show. And it's most probably because of the reason you said!

Oooh we find out soon...

Haha, marcus, I reckon he was a bit nervous there!

Anyhoo, bedtime for me I think, got my hypnosis MP3 to listen to before I can sleep.

Night!

xx

Back