What have we eaten today

Hi All

Well I am having a much better day, got straight back on the horse, so to speak.

Breakfast Alpen Bar 125

L Cuppa soup 70
crisps 108.

Just got home from work and i am thinking about tea.

Good stuff Jo, hope the rest of the day has gone well for you. I had a crispy chicken thing and some new potatoes and green beans for dinner. I was bloody starving before it!

Now having a choc alpen bar (love them) and some wotsits. So today I've had 1332 calories.

Hi Lou and everyone.

Yes had a sensible tea, salmon, home made yummy chips and salad. and a small glass of rose.

About 1400 cals in total today.

Even though i was naughty with my food yesterday, i did do an aerobics class followed by a pilates class, god i was pooped after.

I know what you mean though lou, i have started eating junk for my calories, and its hard then to stop when you get the taste for it. x

Hi there

I'm a newbie, is it ok to join?

Today I've had all bran for breakfast, ham salad sandwich and fruit for dinner and homemade curry with rice and veg for tea which comes in at about 1220 and drunk loads of water plus went for a long walk. So far ave lost 1.5 st but want to loose another 3st8.
x

Hi Bluedizzy, yes please post here daily good or bad, i get some good ideas off others and if its a bad day i still get and try and give support.
I had a really bad day yesterday, but i came on this thread and confessed my sins so to speak, but got up today and got straight back on the wagon, I dont want to go back to how it was before eating mindlessly and dieting on and off. I want to cross he finish line together with the people who have also committed themselves by posting daily.

lou, I love pilates i think its helps to create and awareness of all my weak bits, plus i find when ever i do pilates, i always get a good nights sleep, lol, i think its all that lateral breathing, i float out.

yesterday i had:

breakfast: cup of tea (skimmed milk and sweeteners) - 15
2 weetabix - 127
125ml skimmed milk - 46
28g raisins - 75

lunch: packet of wild mushroom risotto - 530

snack: sugar free jelly - 32

dinner: thai style prawn fishcakes - 160
new potatoes - 185
french style salad - 12

snack: apple and raspberry sparkling water x 2 - 10

total of 1192. my second 100% day, yay!!

Jo, I think when I'm more used to exercise I'll try pilates, have heard great things about it!

Today has been a good day:

Breakfast: Two slices toast and an Alpen summer fruits bar

Mid morning: Strawberries and blueberries

Lunch: Turkey salad roll, alpen chocolate bar and french fries

Dinner: Chicken kiev, baby new potatoes, green beans

Snack: Low cal, but should've really been fruit I suppose :s I had dairylea dunkers, Walkers Bakes and a WW caramel wafer bar.

Hmm, should be upping the fruit. I had 78% of my recommended intake today, apparently.

Total Cals, 1345. So still well within, but felt a bit naughty after eating that last bit!

I'm off out to lunch tomorrow with a friend, she's suggested Frankie and Benny's. Have no idea what I will eat. Think dinner will be something light, maybe a homemade veg soup, very low in cals!

Hellooo everyone, welcome new people etc etc hehe.

I won't even pretend I've been a good girl while staying at my boyfriends BUT it's all back on track tomorrow.I'm too scared to weigh myself but will do so on Monday as that is my usual weigh in day so fingers crossed I can make it through the weekend!

The bathroom plumbing prob never got sorted on Monday.Was then told it'd be sorted today.Got home this evening and the situation is still the same! Apparently it will def be sorted tomorrow but I'm going to citizen's advice because this is ridiculous and my landlord is messing me about big style!

So yes, well done to all you 'on the wagon' calorie counters! I will be looking to you lot for inspiration over the weekend :)

Hi everyone,

I am a day behind with my posting its just been mad with the kids, work and mom in hospital. but any way this is for 9.9. 09

B. Alpen Bar 125

L. Ham Salad sandwhich 350
monster munches 108 (love them)

D. Small bowl of spag 600
fruit 200

Approx 1400

Ooh went to aerobics thats for my sins of eating monster munches. I actually bought them for the kids but they not eaten them I have!!

Lady A, hope your plumbing gets sorted today, everyone else getting counting!!
Have a good day all.x

Jo

hey guys, just a quick message for tweetypie - where did u get ur calorie info for ur 2 weetabix and skimmed milk? its coming up alot higher than what i had it down as and just wondering if ive done it wrong?

hey, well the box says 2 weetabix is 127, then i normally have 125ml skimmed milk which is only 46, so that adds up to 173! i say put it at 200 if ur worried then u can have an extra snack! x

Hi all

Had a really good day today, met up with a friend for lunch and a bit of shopping, although my son wasn't too keen on the shopping part! Typical boy already, lol.

We went to Frankie and Benny's, I decided on the Mediterranean veg risotto, which came to around 600 cals (guesstimate based on other veg risottos!). It's not so bad though, because I've been "good" for the rest of the day.

Breakfast: Two slices wholemeal toast with extra light philadelphia and a coffee.

Lunch: veg risotto

Dinner: Homemade (root) vegetable soup. Which was delicious, I got the recipe online, and each portion is only 112 calories!

Snacks: Irn Bru - not even the diet stuff! My friend went into the shop to get it, the had no diet and I was so thirsty, pah! And an alpen bar.

So today I've had 1104 calories, and will probably have some fruit later.

Hi everyone,

How are we all today?

B. None did not have time.

L. Ham Roll 350
Crisps 130

D Chicken omelette 400

Can of cold stella.:p 250
Penguin 130

Approx 1260

Not sure whether i am going to weighin tomorrow its totm today! See how bloated I feel in the morning.

Heylooo,

Plumbing is all fixed, yay. So I'm back on full track as of tomorrow. Today I had:

B - Honeydew melon 64 calories
L - Ham salad baguette 380 calories (it was a Subway eek)
D - 2 Baked potatoes with tuna & light coleslaw 385
Snack - Cookie 360 calories :(

Total = 1189 calories

So still within my intake allowance but been a tad naughty. Tomorrow is the true back on wagon test!

Still struggling to up my water intake again too! :(

Morning all!

I'm good Jo, how have you been?

Lost 1.5lbs this week, which I'm quite happy with. Would've preferably been 2lbs, but I've been feeling a bit TOTM-ish all week. Not sure if it's due soon or what, as I'm always a bit erratic!

Good luck to anyone else weighing today!

Lady A, I'm not having as much water as I should either, I think once you fall out of the habit of drinking 2-3l per day it's like starting all over again getting used to it!

Back