What have we eaten today

Hiya Jot how many calories are you on a day?? just that im not sure what to start on.

thank u xx

Hi Shanny24,

I'm on around 1400-1600 per day.
I have saved a couple for my supper this eve, just put the kids to bed and i'm going to have some fruit and yogurt.

So far I've had

b: OJ & a fromage frais
s: cup soup & roll
l: BM Turkey Ham & edam roll
S: choc mint biscuit (homemade)
D: Don't know!! But I fancy something warm and homely - might have some sweet potato chips and grilled spiced chicken w/veg

All seems pretty sensible :)

Ooh, grilled spiced chicken sounds good, how do you make it??

My meals today:

B: Had half slice of toast, then when I got to college a muller light yogurt. Had thumper of a headache this morning, so couldn't eat much til it cleared, which it had done by the time I got to college :)
S: Alpen bar and a packet of golden lights
L: Chicken tikka salad wrap and tub of strawberries, grapes and blueberries
D: Will be chicken and vegetable casserole and baby new potatoes.

So far 1002 calories. Will have a snack in the evening.

Hi Everyone,

hope your all having a good day, I weighed myself this morning and i have lost another 1/2 lb, now i know it does not sound much but that means I have officially lost my first stone , :worthy: finally the scales have been kind.

B. Nuts 125
Go ahead bar 150

L. Apple 60
Wholemeal bites 110

D. lamb burger & veg 300
banana 120
Alpen Bar 125
milk 100

1100, plus been to aerobics tonight, but i was shattered.

so happy i found this thread! :) i will enjoy posting my daily meal up here. its gr8 to write down what youve had so you can see exactly and to get other peoples opinions!

B: 2 wheetabix, skimmed milk 250kal
Snack: Banana 90kal
Lunch: Mackerel and egg salad 500, 2 x 10kal jellys :)
D: baked potato, fish in butter sauce, vegis 500kal

Im on my holidays this week, so not focussing tooo heavily on my diet...

but today has/will be:

B - Beans and mushrooms on toast = 356 cals
L - Leftover beef stew from last night = 210 cals
D - Red Thai curry chicken stuff with noodles = I think that's working out at about 700 cals but it will be soooo worth it...

1266 so far, I'm taking between 1400 to 1700 a day, so I have a teensy bit of leeway :D

2 weetabix, 200ml skimmed milk and 2 tea spoons of sugar :D
having beans on toast for dinner :D

Lol, at least it wasn't a bag of chips!

I've just got in from a walk, went out for an hour and a bit, and got caught in the rain, pah.

B: 2 slices wholemeal toast and cheese slice, coffee
L: Philadelphia Splendips, WW yogurt, packet of Walkers lights.
D: Chilli with rice (and i've put some veg in the chilli)

Need to have more fruit and veg. Might have a banana in a minute, which will bring me to 1040 calories so far today.

Hi peeps,

Sounds like everyone is doing fine.

B. Apple & pear 120

L. Special K bites 100
Go ahead bar 150

D. Beans and egg
on toast with brown
sauce. 600

970, so far, might have a little G&t later:D

Keep positive costa!

Well, I've lost 2.25lbs this week, which gives me a total loss so far of 20.25lbs, cannot believe it! That's 20.25lbs that I'll never be seeing again!

Breakfast this morning will be a bowl of berries (strawberrries, raspberries and blueberries. And some grapes too probably) with a WW vanilla yogurt over, and a coffee.

My son's having that fruit just now, and it looks soooo nice. Thought I'd come on here first before getting brekkie.

Oh well done loulou, that is fab:D

Well I have lost 1 1/2lbs this week and i am a happy bunny this morning its the most i have lost in one week for ages, so thats 15lb so far.

Its lovely, because i am normally reading other peoples blogs at loosing 18,20lbs etc, and now i am posting my own. Its amazing what you can achieve when we are consistent,

Have a lovely day all. x

That's fantastic Jo, really well done!

I know, it's so weird to think back to when I first found this site and saw other people losing what I have and thinking, "I can't wait!"

Forgot to put down cals for breakfast: 170 cals

Wil prob be hungry by 11am, lol.

where do you get weighed? im going to weigh myself at home but home scales are so innacurate! i just want to go back to the hospital to use there scales so its accurate!!!!

just had 2 slices of wholemeal toast, and a activia yogurt = 300 kal

i cant believe how many calsthere are in carbs...even wholemeal pasta...350kal for 90grams! IM NEVER EATING PASTA!!!!

Back