What have we eaten today

Oh having an unorganised morning, kids are off poorly, no bread for breakfast and only full fat milk!! nightmare.

B. 2 Rivita with low fat soft cheese 200

snack walkers crisps (naughty) 131
bit of melon 50

Ooh I could snack all day today but I have just told myself NO!!

Last night's Harvester became Frankie & Benny's instead, so all the plans flew out of the window.
I had a grilled chicken caesar salad. Alas F&B don't provide nutritional information, but it should've been below 1,000 calories even with the dressing :)

Well today isn't exactly the healthiest of days but we're within plan...! Breakfast was a banana, and an options with 2 marshmallows... Blokey had no food whatsoever in the house..! I dont count my 5-a-day, so thats just 100 for the chocolate...

Lunch is struggling to be a tin of beef broth, which is completely minging tbh, 174 calories.

I had a bag of baked cheese n chive crisps... MMMMM 100 cals there

Eurgh I can barely force myself to eat the rest of this soup, it's that bad...

Dinner tonight will be a thai red chicken curry, which I calculate to be 305 plus the rice on top of that... Haven't decided yet what rice to have, probably Jasmine, but I dont know the calories for that without looking at the packet....! Guessing about 280, so that will be 959 for the day. Need to have some more fruit later, and maybe some chocolate. It has been 5 days without chocolate and I am about ready to kill someone... haha x

ps - This soup really is nasty... :sigh:

What's this sculpture hunt all about, Aubs?

There's a bit of woodland up here that has an art exhibition throughout it, there are 26 sculptures, ranging from little bronze slugs on rocks, to [so they say] life sized bison.... I am yet to find the damn bison!!! Anyhow, there are 3 walks about the place, with different sculptures, they are all in between the trees, up in the branches, some are hidden in rocks, its great fun! Me and the fella want to find them all by christmas... Ok, fine... *I* want to find them all..!!

I'm such a kid, I love stuff like that! It's good though, cos it does get me out and about, looking for stuff..!!

Wow that sculpture trail sounds aces, right up my alley I love stuff like that. I keep meaning to make more of an effort to get out for walks at weekends, there are some lovely places further out into Cheshire & Lancs not that far on the train. The local park is temptingly convenient tho...

b - HL bacon & egg butty, 290
l - l/f cheese & tomato roll, salad, yoghurt, apple, 390
d - baked pollock fillets (POLLOCKS), baked potato with cottage cheese, cauliflower, cabbage, 425
sn - rice cakes with extra light soft cheese, cottage cheese & cherry toms, 145

Well had an early tea today, I want to get to aerobics at 6.30, any one else exercising today?

B. 2 Rivita with low fat soft cheese 200

snack walkers crisps (naughty) 131
bit of melon 50

D. chicken stew with a bit of mash 600
choc digestive 70

1051 a bit left for supper.

Woops, had a bit of a naughty one today.

Just counted and I've already had 1000 cals....without even having dinner yet!

Has rice krispies for breakfast at 8. Was starving by 11 (why am I always starving in college?!) so had a roll and potato scone. Gah. Then hat lentil soup and a roll for lunch.

Rubbish. Will have to be awfully good tonight.

Think I'll wait til 6 then have a WW tomato soup - 74 cals. Strawberries (100g) - 27 cals. Jelly - 8 cals. 4 x mini breadsticks - 28 cals. Philadelphia Extra light - 22 cals.

That brings me to 1172 cals.

Lost half a pound this week....not much but half a pound in the right direction all the same

Todays Menu

Egg with Granary bread and an apple 260
Left over Vegetable chilli 305
2 skinny cow hot chocolate 80
1 cereal bar 100
Milk 100

That's 845 calories so far,
Will be having Beef and Bean hotpot tonight at 450 calories.

Brings me to 1295 so will probably have a curly wurly treat tonight.

my menu for today:

B: Strawberries with vitality yog poured over
L: 2 m&s potatoe cakes with salad
D: Cottage pie, carrots

Snacks: Banana, plum, walkers baked crisps(1 bag), apple, ww choc cake, skinny cow hot choc with milk(skimmed).

oops needs to be more really, i dont want to go into starvation mode, must try harder tomorrow, or does the fact i have only done 30 min walk today balance it out? hhhmmmmmm

my food diary..

B: banana and a cup of peppermint tea
L: 2 tomatoes, nectarine, green tea and a handful of cashew/brazil nuts
D: jacket potato, vegan baked beans, leaf salad

No snacks, about 4 herbal teas (no sweetners/sugar) and about a litre of water

1 hour cycling, 20 minute cycling....

I'm quite proud!

Today -

Bacon sarnie - 340 cos I had different bread(!)
A banana and a yogurt - 55 [not counting my banananana]
Walkers Baked cheese n chive crisps - 99
2 options + 4 marshmallows.. oops - 200 cals for that

MY GOD, I AM THE EPITOME OF HEALTHY EATING
haha.

I don't feel like having my soup for my lunch. Hmm. I have a tin of thai red curry tuna. I dont want that either... grumble. Having one of those days. If it is not chocolate, I dont want it...! So some might say "have a small bit of choc".. but if I start, I probably won't stop..!!!

Hi all, having a better day today than yesterday!

B: alpen bar, ww yogurt
S: skips
L: cheese salad sandwich, 100g strawberries, 100g grapes
D: chicken kiev, baby new potatoes and fine cut beans

1065 calories for that, then will make it up to no more than 1500 cals with snack tonight.

I've just had far too much salad and now my stomach's throwing a wobbly (I get acid reflux if I overeat... makes you wonder how I did it for so many years :D).

B. Apple 60

L. packet of minstrels ( forgot my purse at work) 240

D. Chicken stew, with mash. 600

900 so far, Its been a mad day no time for a proper breakfast, then forgot my purse at work so had about 60p at the bottom of my brief case, Hum!!

Today -

Bacon sarnie - 340 cos I had different bread(!)
A banana and a yogurt - 55 [not counting my banananana]
Walkers Baked cheese n chive crisps - 99
2 options + 4 marshmallows.. oops - 200 cals for that

MY GOD, I AM THE EPITOME OF HEALTHY EATING
haha.

I don't feel like having my soup for my lunch. Hmm. I have a tin of thai red curry tuna. I dont want that either... grumble. Having one of those days. If it is not chocolate, I dont want it...! So some might say "have a small bit of choc".. but if I start, I probably won't stop..!!!

Hi Auburn,

me to, having on of those days where i want to eat chocolate, and i have just scoffed 4 choc rich tea biscults, think i need to take myself off to bed now to stay away from the kitchen. Got to get organized for tomorrow.

Had to change my dinner, we've no chicken kievs in, was sure I'd seen them!

Anyway, now having 3 venison sausages (180 cals) half pack of mashed potato - got it today in tesco, feeling lazy and this looks lovely (175 cals) and an oxo gravy with "a hint of winter berries and shallots" lol and the fine cut beans. Basically, fancy bangers and mash :D Total today now 933. Feel quite totm-ery, and this is such comfort food.

Staaaaaarving, wish dinner would hurry up and cook!!!

Wow Lou, those venison sausages sound like a calorie bargain! Will have to keep an eye out for those...

I've just had far too much salad and now my stomach's throwing a wobbly (I get acid reflux if I overeat... makes you wonder how I did it for so many years :D).

Hi CB, I get the old acid reflux too, I am on regular medication for it although it seems to be a LOT better since I came off the Atkins. I guess it must be fatty food that does it for me. :( Probably just as well!

b - HL bacon & egg sarnie, 290 - that's the bacon finished off, now I'll give it a rest for a couple of weeks! :eek:
l - granary roll with l/f cheese & tomato, salad, yoghurt & apple, 390
d - Tesco *new* HL minced beef & potato thingy, quite nice if you like really basic stick-to-yer-ribs dinners, a bit like a hotpot but light on the potato. Only 200 cals! And only cost £1! Had it with a bit of bread, some cauli and a silly amount of cabbage (will probably be paying for that later!). 315

Only 995 so far! And I'm not very hungry. May have a rice pudding in a bit and maybe a hot choc before bed...

Back