What have we eaten today

LOL you are excused Jot as you are still on the mend. :)

I have no excuses though as my 'couple of drinks' last night typically got a little out of hand. Oh well, I will have to be extra good this weekend.

b - porridge & toast - 315
l - John West tuna tomato salsa thingy with salad, yoghurt, apple - 330
d - my Friday night 'fakeaway' - either breaded chicken or fish cakes, oven chips with WW bread, salad - 555

Breakfast for me was toast
Lunch is chilli and chips. About 800 cals I will count for that..!
Tea will be stir fry veg and quorn.

Good plan..!

I was a little naughty yesterday:
b: Oatso simple apple and blackcurrant
l: BLT sandwich (395 cals), crisps (260 cals)
s: More crisps (250 cals) (oops)
d: Chicken balls on skewers - a bit like a chickeny dango if anyone's ever had dango - with carrot and daikon salad (about 300 cals).

Thankfully dinner was light on the calories, so made up for the extra crisps!

That dinner sound yummy, CB.

Well lunch wasn't quite so healthy, I went & got a ham salad sandwich (270) which I had with a Shape yoghurt and a bag of Quavers, 430 in all. Hangovers always make me crave bad food.

And that 'day off' thread has got me thinking about having a REAL takeaway tonight... I can't stop thinking about it.

Hello!
I am starting calorie counting today.
I started WW about a year ago, but stopped that a few months ago and from then I have just been trying to eat sensibly, but the rest of the weight it not shifting, so I going to try CCing and hope the rest will come off.
Will be posting my daily calories here too if that's okay :)
Oh, and my name says Vegetarian, but I started eating fish 2 months ago!

The only fish I eat is fish cakes or fish fingers, lol! How healthy!

BTW I can recommend that chicken balti and pilau rice from Tesco, tastes just like a "real" takeaway. It's the ones in the plastic tubs or aluminium cartons.

i decided to give myself a day every week to have 2000 cals, either my WI day or the day after, as part of a calorie cycling thing.
so today its that day i have had loads of food, and am stuffed lol
will just add my meals.

B: wholemeal toast with low fat butter.
L: noodles and crispy chicken
D: breaded chicken nuggest and light choices chips.

Plus other stuff and it came to 1983

I'm also trying the calorie cycling idea. So today I'll be having 1700 calories. I've added up my daily calorie intake for the week and divided it up into low, v low, high etc days. I won't be going under 1200 calories a day.

So, breakfast was:
2 slices wholemeal toast with medium banana on, 30g blueberries in 100g low fat natural yogurt and a green tea. This came to 320 calories.

Lunch: I think I'll have my leftover dinner from last night. That's 454 (Couldn't eat all the rice, so will alter it and have under half the tub)

Dinner:
2 quorn sausages, boiled potatoes and baked beans - 405 calories

That's 1149 calories. So I'll have a mid afternoon snack and bit of supper in the evening.

Didn't have the best start yesterday as I went over the 1300 calories I should be having. Oh well, will try hard today :)
Breakfast: 1 slice of toast with butter and marmite = 170
Lunch: Seafood Lasagne and Vegetable = 520.
Snack: 4 Chocolates = 240
Dinner: Chicken and avacado salad = 250
Snack: Chocolate pudding = 250
Water: 2 pints

Changed my mind about dinner, I'm having chicken kiev with peppercorn sauce, mashed potatoes and steamed veg. Then later tonight I'm having a WW chocolate mousse thing. So new daily total will be 1345. Still leaves me 355 for snacks....

Breakfast: Home-made beans on toast and Coffee = 202
Lunch: Quorn shepards pie and steamed veg = 336
Dinner: Corriander and lime marinated tuna steak, Garlic butter new potatoes and salad = 550
Snack: Jelly, Coffee, 2 thorntons chocolates, hot chocolate = 217

Total = 1305

5 over...oh well lol

You're doing really well, Vegetarian! You should really be getting through two litres of water a day rather than two pints. Basically if your weewee is any darker than a really pale yellow you're dehydrated.

Gooood moooooorning. I'm shattered. I think my little man is teething, he was up at 2, 3 and 5-6am with a high temp. So now we're both shattered, but thankfully his temperature is back to normal.

Anyway, moan over! How is everyone?

I have totally planned out my meals today, because I am a saddo.

B: Two slices wholemeal toast and a laughing cow triangle. Green tea.
S: Strawberries, raspberries and blueberries
L: WW tomato soup, 3x rice cakes and 20g philadelphia light with herbs, medium banana
S: Alpen light bar and a skinny latte
D: WW chicken in tomato and basil sauce with baby new potatoes, carrots and green beans

This comes to 1008 calories, I'm aiming for 1300 today.

hey, hope everyone is okay?
i had an attack of the weekend splurge yesterday oops back on form today though, and going to the gym later.

vegetarian i think you are doing really well, i do agree with crazybrit though you should be having litres or more of water a day rather than 2 pints, i think it has played a big part in m weight loss have all that water.

Back