What have we eaten today

me for today.

B: none (not happy about that i havent skipped breaky since i started, i had an interview so was in a rush and it didnt finish till 12 so was in time for lunch.)
L: bbq chicken, muller yog
D: chicken with noodles.

Lucazade sport drink, skinny cow hot choc.

i went to the gym this evening, i really enjoyed it, i did 20 mins on treadmil level 4.5 on a small incline, 7 mins crosstrainer (gosh that killed me), 10 mins on the bike level 5-7, then i did some weights and crunches. it was really good, showed how unfit i was though lol.

A bad weekend of badness. *draws veil*

Oh well.

b - 40g cereal with skimmed milk, 1 crumpet with reduced fat olive spread, 50g grapes - 285
l - ham, cream cheese & cucumber deli roll with salad, yoghurt & apple - 350
d - 3 low fat sausages, mash, peas, onion gravy - 410
sn - rice cakes, cream cheese, cottage cheese, cherry tomatoes - 145

exercise: 2 x 25 min bike rides, 1 x 50 min brisk walk, 1 x 20 min cross trainer. Flagellating self throughout.

Evening girlies and guys

Started ok today but think i have overdone it a bit.

B dry cereal & apple 120

L. Mackeral on toast 400
yoghurt 180

D. chicken dinner veg & potato 500

Snack cereal 300
Pomegranite juice 100

approx 1600

Breakfast was cheese on toast - 180
Lunch - Ham Sandwich and tomato soup - 454
Tea was bolognese and pasta - about 550

= 1184

That'll do, I've done really well today, Im happy with that!!

Is there a theme going on? I ate a load of crap today. Main meal was at lunch which was *coughchickenpakora&chipscough*

I know this is supposed to be my "high" day, but jeezo! Was really good though. Have totally guessed the calories in it, was in the college cafe.

Oh well, I shall eat light tonight and make up for it with my low day tomorrow.

*sigh* Another 0.5lb up on the weekend. Stupid WEEKEND.

Plan for today:
b - sausage butty & 50g grapes, 285
l - ham, cream cheese & cucumber roll, rocket & red pepper salad, apple, yoghurt, 370
d - baked cod, baked potato with light cheese, steamed veggies, 380
sn - rice cakes or crisp breads with cottage cheese & tomatoes, 145

= 1180

Exercise as yesterday (I didn't bother with the cross trainer yesterday as I had a mound of ironing to do...)

Hello all :)

Eating 1200 cals today

B: 1 slice wholemeal, green tea. I'd made two slices, then my little guy moaned at me, so gave him one.
L: Cheese salad sandwich, alpen light bar, wotsits.
D: WW lasagne

That comes to 771. I'll probably have a snack mid afternoon.

Breakfast was a bacon sarnie
Snack was a yogurt. Those WW Pineapple ones = not nice...
Lunch was pizza, instead of getting a large one between the two of us, we got a medium, so that was better..! No idea on the calories for that, so I'm having...
Tea - Chicken stir fry. Small chicken breast and some mixed veg, and soy sauce.

Total for the day = 580 not counting the pizza.

And Im even looking forward to tomorrow :) Hurrah!

What do you do with the oats and fruit, is it just dry oats? or with milk? I would like new ideas for breakfast, thats all..!

Breakfast today - oat so simple - 220
Snack - crisps - 178 and well worth it :D
Lunch - soup - 146
Snack - yogurt 55
Tea will be a quorn pepper steak, microchips and carrots+peas - 300ish.

899 for the day, and as I keep saying - Cheese on toast for supper..! 180ish

Waaaargh why can i not stop filling my stupid fat face??? I did so well yesterday and then blew it all on FOUR packets of Quavers, and now today I've had a bag of McCoys AFTER lunch and then there were some leftovers from a lunchtime meeting buffet thingy so I had THREE salmon puff pastry thingies and a small piece of lemon drizzle cake. Feel horrible now.

Honestly, I've been stuck in face-filling mode since Friday night, it's really p***ing me off that I'm undoing so many weeks of good work... :break_diet:

Also had a bad weekend eating and a night out drinking on Monday. But am going to try harder today and onwards. Yeah, I know I need to be drinking more than 2 pints of water....it's the one thing I found really difficult. I guess because I have lost 4 stone without drinking much water, I don't have the encouragment to, but I know it's what I need to do to shift the rest of the weight.
Off to get a glass of water!! :)

This might help, it might not... but I thought since some of us have been in face-filling mode for a while, myself included....

THAT IS A LINE DRAWN UNDER IT!! Come on people, we can do this!!!!!

:-D

[yes, I sometimes want to slap me too...]

I'm using this line, who's with me? :clap:

Lol, sounds like a plan!

B: Rice Krispies
S: Grapes and an alpen light bar
L: WW soup, two slices bread, banana and french fries
D: Pizza (I know, not the healthiest, but I have loads of calories left to use and not much in that I fancy) and some veg. The veg makes up for it I think.

So that brings me up to just over 1200 calories today, and I'm supposed to be on 1700. Will munch on some fruit and crackers and things like that later.

Breakfast today - oat so simple - 220
Snack - crisps - 178 and well worth it :D
Lunch - soup - 146
Snack - yogurt 55
Tea will be [strike]a quorn pepper steak, microchips and carrots+peas - 300ish.[/strike]

Tea will be 2 quorn pepper steaks, a portion of smash and carrots = 330

And still enough for my cheese on toast... SCORE!

Don't forget, folks, it's your body's natural urge to stuff your face on the run-up to winter. We humans don't quite hibernate, but we did evolve in a world which gave us plentiful food in summer and long, hard, lean months in winter. Don't blame yourself. Just be aware that it's a danger :)

That's good to know there's a real reason behind wanting to be a glutton, CB ;)

I love having soup in the winter, will need to make up a big pot of vegetable soup and freeze it.

hi everyone,

Sorry I feel like i have been a bit vague lately, but i am starting to get myself together:eek:

B. beans on toast 500

l. fruit & food Doctor seeds 300

D. jacket potato, butter beans, tuna. 800

Back