L -
Hoops - 130cals.
Mushrooms - 20cals.
Quorn sausage - 60cals.

D -
Beans - 150cals.
Mushrooms - 30cals.
Salad - 40cals.

Snacks and tea - Handful of frosted flakes, marshmallows, tea x2 200cals.

D x2 -
WW wrap - 105cals.
Onion salad - 40cals.
Mushrooms - 50cals.

TOTAL - 1152.

x

B -
Quorn burger - 70cals.
Toast - 96cals.
Blood Orange - 57cals.

L -
Steamed veg - 62cals.
Onion gravy - 40cals [?]

Snack - All Bran - 200cals.

D -
Salad - 40cals.
Chicken - 250cals. [Wouldve been 300 but dropped the last of it on the floor. >.<]

Treats - A tiny pick'n'mix, some of my boyfriends crisps and half a rusk - 100cals.

TOTAL - 915.

[Going to round it up too 1000 as i had some bbq sauce with the chicken ]

Still have 200cals to go..[:

x

B -
Quorn fillet - 100cals.
Beans - 150cals.

L -
Roast veg toastie - 350cals.

D -
Garlic mushrooms - 50cals.
Quorn steak - 107cals.

D x2-
Jacket potato - 190cals.
Salad - 50cals.

Snacks -
2 rusks - 70cal.

TOTAL - 1087

Hello hello. I see this thread has had its ups and downs, well I've missed the ol' thing. :)

I am currently aiming for around 1200 cals a day and 3 litres of water. I don't count milk in my tea/decaf coffee though which is about 2-3 cups.

b - poached eggs on Weight Watchers toast AND the last crumpet left over from the weekend (couldn't resist!) - 365
l - WW chicken, leek & potato soup with 3 WW bread, salad & apple - 300
d - fish cakes, boiled new potatoes, steamed broccoli, cauliflower & spinach - 352
sn - 3 rice cakes with onion & chive cottage cheese & cherry tomatoes - 135
Total: 1152
Might have a sugar free jelly or hot choc later if I fancy something sweet.

That's the 'IN' column, then under 'OUT' we have:
cycling - 435 cals
walking - 270 cals
cross trainer (when I get home) - aim for at least 200 cals

So with a BMR of 1439 that's a net loss of 1192.

Geeky enough for ya? ;)

These are approximates. I'm a lazy girl.

Breakfast - Low sugar muesli (60g) with skim and milk and two tablespoons 2% fat probiotic yogurt, two cups coffee, one with skim milk and low gi nectar sweetener - 280

10am - 1/5 of a kit kat finger (yes it's pathetic to list this, but I have a stone left to lose and I'm always nibbling and not counting it!) coffee made with a drop 4% milk and half a sugar, 30 + 10 (all they have at my work)

12:40 - Small can cream of tomato soup (173), small granary roll (90 apx), handful chopped mango (30 apx), camomile tea

Afternoon snack - Brown toast and little smear butter (78 + 25)

Pre-jog snack - 1/9th soreen malt loaf (87ish), coffee with skim milk

19:30 - 'Pizza omelette'; two medium eggs (85x2), 10g grated parmesan, 3 sliced black olives, 1/3 red onion lightly cooked in 4 squirts 1kcal olive spray, handful frozen spinach, little squirt tomato puree - 287ish
Pudding: meringue nest with three fat teaspons 2% yogurt and a handful raspberries (50+ 40ish+ 20ish = 110)
Low sugar lemon squash and mint spice tea

I'll have a fruity oat biscuit and a skinny hot chocolate (43 + 40) before bed.

= 1328
- 260ish from exercise and running round all day
= 1068

B -
Bread- 96cals.
Veggie sausage - 95cals.
Afew malteasers - 50cals.

L -
Veg - 62cals.
Chicken fillet - 100cals.
Cottage pie [small] - 200cals.

D -
Garlic Mushrooms & salad - 200cals.

Snack -
Beans - 100cals.
Bread - 96cals.
Banana - 100cals?

TOTAL - 1099.

x

10am - 1/5 of a kit kat finger (yes it's pathetic to list this, but I have a stone left to lose and I'm always nibbling and not counting it!)

We are two of a kind. haha.

x

Your pudding sounds luvverly, Charlll. And so simple even I couldn't cock it up!

This morning I had Oats so Simple and a crumpet, 295.

I love my crumpets! Shame I can't have loads of butter on them any more but they're still nice enough with a bit of low fat olive spread.

l - Light Choices ham salad sandwich, side salad, apple & Muller yoghurt - 425
d - grilled chicken, new potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage - 355

1075 so far.

I don't know but I might have a couple of glasses of wine later. So if I need to nibble, it will be plain rice cakes

b - poached eggs on toast - 285
l - low fat cheese & tomato ciabatta, salad, apple, Shape lasting satisfaction yoghurt (no idea if these actually work!) - 405
d - cod in butter sauce with new potatoes & loads of veggies - 300 (bargain!)
sn - rice cakes & cottage cheese with cherry tomatoes - 135

It is tasty and so convenient to have out of the freezer when you've got nothing fresh in, and a calorie BARGAIN at 101 cals and 3.5g fat. Plus the sauce goes lovely all over a baked potato or some new potatoes.

b - poached eggs on WW toast - 285
l - l/f cheese & tomato ciabatta, salad, yog & apple - 405
d - grilled chicken, new potatoes, veggies, blob of reduced fat & sugar ketchup - 353
sn - rice cakes & cottage cheese - 135

b - scrambled egg (1 whole egg & 2 egg whites, doo-dah, doo-dah) on toast - 235
l - cheese & tomato ciabatta, apple - 320
d - my classic "Friday night fakeaway" - breaded chicken, low fat oven chips, bread, salad - 535
sn - rice cakes & cottage cheese - 135

Had an appalling weekend, really. Had a job interview on Friday that went really badly, was so upset afterwards and feeling sorry for myself, ended up getting a Chinese takeaway and some wine. Prob about 2000 for Friday. :eek:

Then on Saturday I had a large breakfast of porridge & crumpets and then went out on my bike for a few hours and ended up skipping lunch because exercise kills my appetite and by the time I got home it was too close to tea time to eat anything. But then ate a big old tea of honey glazed chicken, noodle stir fry and a sort of Ken Hom chinese starter assortment and had some more wine which bumped my calories for the day up to about 1600, but probably burned about 1700 with the cycling so not too bad.

Then Sunday came in at 1365, with 1 hour walk. Hmm.

:break_diet:

Hope I haven't done too much damage or undone all of last week's good progress, tbh I am expecting to STS this week after last week's whooshie. Back to around 1200 for the rest of the week, and really cracking on with the exercise.

Plan for today:
b - poached eggs on toast, 285
l - chicken & stuffing sandwich, apple & yoghurt, 410
d - WW chicken stew with dumplings, steamed veg & a slice of bread, 325
sn - crispbreads & cottage cheese, 105

Yesterday was good, stuck to the plan and when I was still peckish in the evening I just had a 10cal jelly pot which filled a hole and meant I didn't have to go to bed hungry. Plus about 3 litres of water, and burned 860 cals cycling (twice the normal amount cos I had to nip home for my mobile at lunchtime), 265 on the cross trainer, and I'm guessing at about 100 cals ironing.

Today:
b - poached eggs on toast, 285
l - ham salad sandwich, side salad, yoghurt & apple, 425
d - grilled chicken, new potatoes & veg, 355
sn - crispbreads, cottage cheese & cherry tomatoes, 125

I've had a bad time of it. Weekend was just a big 'ol binge - two nights out makes for silly food. Chips, pizza, onion rings, ice cream, biscuits.. It's like once I start I continue to munch, even though I don't actually want all that greasy, tasteless food very much. I'm so cross with myself.

Yesterday I managed to keep it just under 1200 with little meals, but I ate like 400 calories of little-bitty (healthy, but stupid) munchings. So annoyed with myself. It starts again today.

Back