What have wee all had to eat so far today?

Brekkie .....2 slice of WW bread with 1/2 can tomatoes on top

tea...coffee

Lunch .... Jacket potato homemade chilli on top, side salad and a yogurt to follow

tea....coffee

Dinner ..... Chilli con carne & rice followed by pineapple

Tea ..... coffee

i've had an apple, a banana and about 2.5l water.

Lunch at 1 will be wholemeal pitta (HexB) stuffed with bits of quorn burger (ones on offer in tesco - 1syn) and salad - tomato, pepper, cucumber and spinach & rocket picked from the garden this morning. Yum!
Plus an apple and a pear

Maybe an alpen light this afternoon (HexB) then pasta with very veggie pasta sauce - probably onion, courgette, pepper, tomatoes and more homegrown spinach! the spinach is taking over the garden at the mo so I think I'll be eating a lot of it over the next few weeks! :)

i've had an apple, a banana and about 2.5l water.

Lunch at 1 will be wholemeal pitta (HexB) stuffed with bits of quorn burger (ones on offer in tesco - 1syn) and salad - tomato, pepper, cucumber and spinach & rocket picked from the garden this morning. Yum!
Plus an apple and a pear

Maybe an alpen light this afternoon (HexB) then pasta with very veggie pasta sauce - probably onion, courgette, pepper, tomatoes and more homegrown spinach! the spinach is taking over the garden at the mo so I think I'll be eating a lot of it over the next few weeks! :)

Ooh that sounds lovely, I never thought of breaking up a Quorn burger, but it's a great idea- a bit of a healthy kebab type thing!! I have some in my fridge I bought them on offer t'other day!! Could be nice with a homemade mint/cucumber/yogurt thing- ?Tzaziki? in the pitta with the salad!!X

Dammit, I just ate half of my lunch already and I'm not meant to be on my lunch til 1! Ha!
Could be nice with tzatziki or any dressing / dip. Mmm, hot salsa or something....
Or with a broken up babybel in the mix, but I'm saving my HexA for tonight ;)

I've had fruit and yogurt
and an Apple - lunch is at 1pm.

No delivery yet then Debjk!

Kats:):):)

I have had -
Brekkie - 42 g all bran with chery activia fat fee yog

snack - orange and choc sprinkle muller light :)

Lunch - 2 snack a jacks ( 5 syns) with 2 laughing cow light ( 1/2 of HEX) and Buttenut Squash Rissoto I made last night ( from Exta easy cook book )
mmmmmmmm

Hi determinator, you probably know this already but i get Tesco own brand flavoured rice cake thingys which I thought would be 2.5 syns each like big snackajacks..but they're not, they're only 1.5 syns!!

So unless you need to use up your syns, you can easily save a couple :)

Breakfast i had 2 quorn sausages , 2 poached eggs and 2 slices of wholemeal bread and now going to have a jacket potato with beans with my healthy extra portion of cheese and then tonight going to have quorn chilli with rustic oven chips. Most likely will have a yogurt and some fruit this evening.

Back