• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What have wee all had to eat so far today?

Heaven

What have we all had to eat so far this morning?

Ive had handfull of grapes first thing.

1/2 litre water

x2 small nimble bread with

x2 Laughing Cow Light

Coffee with 3 sweetners

Soon ill have handfull strawberrys

Lunch im having Broc and cheese Pasta n Sauce with huge salad and sweetcorn.

Then an apple

Tea's going to be late tonight as have weigh in but will probably make egg chips and beans and then make a pasta quiche for tomorrow lunch.

What do you think of my diet today ?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

bubbalicious

Silver Member
S: 13st12.5lb C: 11st12.5lb G: 11st12.5lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 2st0lb(14.4%)
Your menu sounds yummy! Lots of nice summery food!

I have had a banana and some quorn sausages for b/fast. For lunch I have SW quiche and tea tonight is homemaed turkey meatballs!!!

zombiecakes

Will be slinky!
S: 14st12lb C: 13st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 1st9lb(11.06%)
:coffee: Coffee

Tis too early to eat :p

Heaven

Ohh that all sounds nice apart from the meat bit (being a veggi lol)lol

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
S: 19st3lb C: 18st1.5lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 1st1.5lb(5.76%)
I've just had a cheese omelette and i'm having roast chicken with loads of roast veg (BNS, red pepper, red onion, mushroom and cherry toms) other than that i'm not sure yet :D

zombiecakes

Will be slinky!
S: 14st12lb C: 13st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 1st9lb(11.06%)
Haha, i know. But i can't stomach food before lunch, it just makes me feel nauseous. Jacket potato at 10:30am?! /shudder!

I have a nice routine of coffee all morning whilst setting up experiment, nice lunch, then in lab all afternoon. I do enjoy my coffee in the morning :p

Karen

Serial Foodie!
S: 19st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 49.6 Loss: 1st5lb(6.96%)
im not a very breakfasty person but do try to have at least some fruit now just to even out me mood/sugar levels and whatnot. i have had a boring old banana with a sweetner laiden coffee and a glass of water :D

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
S: 17st7lb G: 10st5lb
I had some weetabix and fruit at about 9am. For lunch I've got some cous cous followed by raspberries. :D yum yum!

S: 11st12.5lb C: 11st6lb G: 8st11lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.9%)
I've had 28g Weetabix minis with a dash of milk and a Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbread, a cup of tea and a nectarine.

If I'm still hungry, I have 2 plums and a pear by my side :)

LadyHelen

No Coffee, No Workee
S: 19st6.5lb C: 19st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.39%)
3 weetabix (Hex B and 3 syns) with semi skimmed milk (part Hex A) and a banana at 7ish, nothing but coffee since but getting a bit hungry now.

Mummy_Helen

Silver Member
S: 14st7lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st12lb BMI: 22.4 Loss: 3st9lb(25.12%)
I had special K sustain with strawberries, blackberries, blackcurrants and raspberries on top for breakfast, now I'm having a syn free prawn cocktail (EE) with lots of salad for lunch.

For tea we're having chinese... SW style of course! sweet n sour beef on a bed of noodles with lots of stirfry veg in it.

devotchka

S: 15st10lb C: 15st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3.18%)
I had a sachet of Oat So Simple made up with water, with slices of apple and banana. It wasn't that great as I didn't any sweetener it in. I had half a litre of water with that.

I am going shopping later, so will probably get a Subway salad. Although it will be hard to resist the sub of the day, which is meatballs. But I am determined to see a loss this Thursday, so will try my hardest.

I am working from 6pm-3am, so will pick up a salad from work, avoiding all the tasty burgers etc. I might make myself a smoothie as well, using a small handful of fruit and water. Might pick up a Mugshot from town, too.

Boring day :(

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
G: 10st10lb
Sounds lovely Heaven, with all the right components! For breakfast I had 3 Quorn sausages (cooked the whole pack of 6 and used the other 3 as part of my SW quiche with stirfried veg and chilli flakes) and a big bowl of strawberries, cherries and fresh peach slices!

Lunch time is going to be homemade potato salad with green salad/cherry toms/ green pepper plus 3 Babybel lights.

Tea is going to be chicken salad with wholemeal pitta bread and a slice of SW quiche and a Strawberry Mullerlight.

kimi31

S: 14st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
For breakfast i had 2 x wholemeal( HEB) with a tsp honey spread over both and a sliced banana
Just about to have some red grapes, then i am having a cheese and onion omelette for lunch.
Havent decided what day i a doing as i am just getting over a nasty throat infection so easing myself back into the diet...

Jack_D

S: 11st10lb C: 10st8lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st2lb(9.76%)
For brekki i had

Lean Bacon, loads of mushroom mixed with onions "fried" in frylight, with a dash of balsamic vinger and baked beans.... its was so lush...

Snacks i had 3 little oranges

Lunch is going to be magic porridge with lots and lots of fruit mixed in

Dinner is Home Made Beefburgers with baby bels inside, SW Chips - to finish with yogurt and fruit....

Jack_D

S: 12st5lb G: 8st13lb
ive had far too much to eat already today!

cheese and ham toasties (4 ww bread+ hea cheese)
2 large bananas
half punnet cherries
1 small bowl pineapple
1 yogurt
2 alpen lights!

lunch is sausage and mushroom pie!
Dinner is bacon wrapped chicken with cauliflower cheese!

S: 13st1.5lb C: 10st8.5lb G: 10st8.5lb BMI: 23.3 Loss: 2st7lb(19.07%)
So far I've had a cup of coffee, 42g Crunchy Bran, Banana & Mullerlight Toffee Yogurt.

Lunch is a ham salad followed by fresh pineapple mmmmmmmmmmm