What have you been to see recently???

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
Great new forum.

So thought i'd ask what other people have been to see recently???

We do Orange Wednesday - so have started going regularly.

Went and saw "Miss Potter" with Renee Z in it and Ewan Mc G - was really good - and I cried!!!

Last week we went and saw "Deja Vu" with Denzil Washington - which was really good - although I felt the ending was out of synch!

Next week - we want to go and see "The Pursuit of Happiness" with Will Smith and his real son plays his screen son - how cool! Apparantly is based on a true story.

Recently seen Night at the Museum which I thought was really funny!

And also Flushed Away which was ok but a bit short.

M.

We went to see 'Happy Feet' about the dancing penguins and 'A Night at the Museum'. Can you tell we've got a young 'un? :)

I enjoyed both of them - A night at the museum was funny (especially the scene with the truck tyre). Not a great 'classic' but good for a giggle.

Smoking Aces,

Was a good film, but very gory particuarlly one scene. Baised on actual events and also an interesting end. Can be a bit slow at the start due to a lot of inital information you have to remember and process as you watch the film.

[youtube]juNA9uytMOk[/youtube]

Well ...how sad is this Im just trying to think what the last film was I saw at the cinema...erm........It was King kong.....omg how long ago was that...?
Whilst we were in Nottingham dh took sons to see night at the museum they loved it...so will have to get that on dvd when it comes out.

I've not been out to see anything lately either, but we did rent a DVD called Cellular which was surprisingly good. Wasn't expecting to be interested in it but it gripped me (both of us, actually) from the start really tense but not too much in your face violence.

Anyone else seen it?

Dizzy x

Last film was Night At The Museum too which I really enjoyed, thought it was very amusing.

Also recently saw Happy Feet, quite good but I thought it was a bit odd, and Flushed Away, which was ok too.

And yes, you've guessed I tend to go to pics with DD :)

CDC, how good was the Lakehouse!!!!!! Every woman, every where should see this film. I LOVED it!!!!!!!

I've not been out to see anything lately either, but we did rent a DVD called Cellular which was surprisingly good. Wasn't expecting to be interested in it but it gripped me (both of us, actually) from the start really tense but not too much in your face violence.

Anyone else seen it?

Dizzy x

Is that the one with Chris Evans, Kim Basinger and Jason Stratham in it? Thought it was really cool :cool:

Recently seen....Blood Diamond omg amazing film no wonder Leo has been nominated for his part...cried practically all the way through it:)

Rocky Balboa....absolutely loved it...perfect closure to my very favourite childhood films:D

Step up...thinkg thats what it was called...brilliant film....really makes you want to dance.:eek:

Went to see "Pursuit of happyness" last night and it was really good - a nice feel good film, no violence, blood/guts or swearing ..... oooooooo not putting you all off I hope??!!

It is based on a true film and Will Smith plays Ghris Gardner and Will's real life son plays his on screen son - a star in the making there - he was brilliant.

Rocky Balboa - Fan flipping tastic, a great end to the rocky story!

Cant wait to see Blood Diamond :D

Is that the one with Chris Evans, Kim Basinger and Jason Stratham in it? Thought it was really cool :cool:

That's the one DQ. We got it through on the DVD rental and didn't have a clue what it was. We put it on just as we were going to bed one night just to see if it would be worth watching the following evening but ended up watching it all the way through. Didn't get to sleep until the early hours of the morning but were wide awake throughout. Must have been good!

Dizzy x

Back