What have you had to eat today?

Monday 4th January - Green day

Breakfast - 1/2 grapefruit, tsp sugar (1 syn) 2 Aplen light bars (hexb)

Snacks - Cucumber sticks, cherry toms

Lunch - 2 slices wholemeal bread (hexb) Tbsp Low fat spread (2 syns) Sliced chicken (2 1/2 syns) Muller light. 2 Kiwi fruit. Apple. 3 light babybels (hexa)

Snack - Apple

Tea - Quorn/bean chilli with brown rice. Muller, strawberries

Total syns - 5 1/2

GREEN
Breakfast bubble and squeak,2 eggs and beans
Lunch yoghurt and a banana
Tea quorn sausages, mashed potato and beans
Hex A milk
Hex B 2 alpen light bars
Syns 2.5

Green Day.

Breakfast:
28g Porridge oats plus a scan bran (B)
Activia Light Yogurt mixed in
Dark cherries mixed in
Snack
Alpen Light (half a B)

Lunch
Leek and Potato soup (actually got celery, parnip and onion in too)
Apple
banana
Activia Light Yog

Dinner
Jacket Potato
Grated half fat cheddar (A)
Quorn and veg chilli with chick peas and kidney beans

Supper
Half a scan bran choccie cake (half a B) & 5 syns
Sugar free cream soda

Drinks
Black coffee with sweetner
Ticktock tea (loads of it)

EE Day

Breakfast - Full Cooked Breakfast (Turkey sausages (2 syns), turkey bacon, beans, egg and mushrooms) and a cup of tea (0.5 syns)

Lunch - Beef Stew with 3 slices of pepperidge farm whole meal bread (HEb) and an apple.

Dinner - Moussaka with Salad (HEa+1.5 syns)

Snacks: Not sure yet. Got most of my syns to use.

breakfast, 2weetabix, apple, skim milk
lunch, couscous and red pepper yellow pepper cucumber onion tomoto cellary 3 ryvita with laughing cow lite
tea mixed bean and quorn curry,
syns hot choc lite, bag wotsits,
2 ltr's water, still glugging..... Did someone say this is a diet, lol, indeed, i think not, yummmmmmy

I think that i have done a bit pants today actually so thought i would get it wrtten down so that i can see exactly how pants it has been :)

Breakfast - cous cous ( yes thats rght) , with sliced ham, watercress, tomatoes, papya, and about a tbsn of sweet chilli sauce which if I am remembering correctly is about 2 sins.

Lunch - muller light with lots of chopped fruit and 28g porridge oats sprinkled on top ( HEXb)

Fat Bum ( SW) chips done in tefal but i forgot and used oil instead of frylight cause was doing them for the children :-( so some sins there but I can't remember how much it is for a tbsn olive oil?
and then i murdered some sausage for the children and ended up eating one of those too and I have no idea how many sins there are in a sausage on average

2 drinks of Cadburys Highlights 3 sins in total

So i reckon I have got 5 sins accounted for leaving 10 sins that will hopefully have fitted in the sausage an the tbsn of olive oil

Havent used any of my HEXa either.. awwwwweeeeeeee.. crap.... a pants day.
At least I have been fairly low on all my sins sins I started so I know that as a total I haven't gone over at all but I really wanted to be able to have just 1 glass of wine tonight and now i darent! bugger :-(

Green Day

*Breakfast - 2 weetabix with low fat milk
*Lunch - 2 stuffed mushrooms (stuffed with onion, garlic, mushroom and laughing cow light)
*Dinner - Rice with kidney beans, peas, quorn, peppers :D

*Snacks.. Veggie bowl with Natural Yogurt & Chive dip :p

*Syns - 2 finger kitkat

B's - 7 Rivita Crackerbread & Weetabix
A's - 5 Laughing cow light + Skimmed Milk

i definately know the a tbsp of olive oil is 2 syns, not to sure about sausage

I think that i have done a bit pants today actually so thought i would get it wrtten down so that i can see exactly how pants it has been :)

Breakfast - cous cous ( yes thats rght) , with sliced ham, watercress, tomatoes, papya, and about a tbsn of sweet chilli sauce which if I am remembering correctly is about 2 sins.

Lunch - muller light with lots of chopped fruit and 28g porridge oats sprinkled on top ( HEXb)

Fat Bum ( SW) chips done in tefal but i forgot and used oil instead of frylight cause was doing them for the children :-( so some sins there but I can't remember how much it is for a tbsn olive oil?
and then i murdered some sausage for the children and ended up eating one of those too and I have no idea how many sins there are in a sausage on average

2 drinks of Cadburys Highlights 3 sins in total

So i reckon I have got 5 sins accounted for leaving 10 sins that will hopefully have fitted in the sausage an the tbsn of olive oil

Havent used any of my HEXa either.. awwwwweeeeeeee.. crap.... a pants day.
At least I have been fairly low on all my sins sins I started so I know that as a total I haven't gone over at all but I really wanted to be able to have just 1 glass of wine tonight and now i darent! bugger :-(

Tbh, I'm not 100% sure that I've done my Green Day right today, but seeing as though I've not joined group yet (next week!) I'm just trying my best!

Breakfast: Special K & Skimmed Milk (HEB & A)

Dinner: Omelette with Cheese (HEA)
2 Apples

Tea: Boiled Potatoes, Steamed Veg and Gravy (Which I think was about 3 syns?)

I'm still trying to get my head round everything :(

B= bacon, mushroom and egg with brown sauce (1/2 syn)

L= wholemeal roll, LC cheese, red onion, tomato, salad and banana (1heb) (1 syn)

D= beef casserole with leeks, potatos (I had none :D) mushrooms, carrots, tin tomatoes, swede and onion with a dumpling :eek::eek: but it was lovely (13 syns, 8 syns for dumpling and 5 for gravy)

snack = 2 alpen (1 heb) milky coffee (1 hea)

feeling very full and satisfied.

syns = 14 1/2 today ( I usually have 10, but I haven't broke the bank and stayed under 15 and I loved my dumpling :D)

Breakfast

42g All Bran (with hot water) - HEXB
Sliced banana

Lunch

3 scrambled eggs
Grilled tomatoes
Mushrooms - (poached in a little water)
3 Crackerbread -3 syns
Feel fuller yoghurt
Apple

Dinner

WW chicken noodle soup - 2½ syns
3 Quorn fillets
227g New Potatoes - HEXB
Carrots
Kurly Kale
Runner beans
Drizzle gravy - (made with oxo cube and granules) - 3½ syns
Mullerlite Yoghurt

Extra's

1 Nescafe Skinny Capuchinno - 3 syns
1 Light Alpen bar - 3 syns
350mls Skim milk - HEXA
Pear
2 satsumas
2 litres sparkling water

Total Syns for the 15.

Tbh, I'm not 100% sure that I've done my Green Day right today, but seeing as though I've not joined group yet (next week!) I'm just trying my best!

Breakfast: Special K & Skimmed Milk (HEB & A)

Dinner: Omelette with Cheese (HEA)
2 Apples

Tea: Boiled Potatoes, Steamed Veg and Gravy (Which I think was about 3 syns?)

I'm still trying to get my head round everything :(

To be honest hon have you eaten enough, there does not seem much there. Have you had any syns and you need to have another heb.

Have a look at the diary section to get an idea of what those folowing green days are eating.

Good luck

GREEN DAY

Breakfast: 28g fruit and fibre , drop of milk! Apple

lunch : 2 eggs, 1 piece of white bread

Dinner : 1 piece small chicken, onion sw chips.

Choice A : Milk
Choice B : Chicken + Fruit and Fibre

Syns : Bread

swchick... Im in the chatroom lol!

It is my first week on this plan
so today I had .........
B- 2 scrambled eggs cooked with spray fat and smoked salmon
L- cold chicken, skin removed and salad
D -Cheese toasty HEb+HEa
Fresh fruit salad and low fat yogurt 3 syns
1 Ferrer rocher 3 1/2/ syns
tea. coffee sugar free drinks and
250 ss milk
total syns 6 1/2

Does this sound OK to you???
thanks
sending some sunshine
xx

Green Day

Today was an unexpected and strange day as work was closed due to snow so I had a lie in and got up really late.

Breakfast - Nothing

Lunch - Roasted Vegetables (red onions, courgettes, carrots, sweet peppers and garlic), feta (HEA), toasted cous cous and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar dressing (1.5 syns).

Lunch was a very large portion and especially yummy so dinner was very light.

Dinner - Sweet potato and butternut squash soup with 2 slices of wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf (HEB).

Snacks - Pear, 0% Greek yoghurt, 1 tbsp of honey (2.5 syns), mullerlight yoghurt , 2 X Alpen lights (HEB), 2 mini baby bel lights(HEA) should be three but I only had two left ;).

Totals syns for the day: 4 syns

I know that I am supposed to have a lot more but I don't want to stuff my face just for the sake of it. I am just going to make sure that I plan more syns into my menu tomorrow.

Yesterday WI was canceled and I really wanted to go off the rails, but I stuck to plan Woop! :)

Breakfast: 2x eggs, beans & 2x wholemeal bread (heb)
Snack: Banana
Lunch: Jacket potato, cottage cheese, tuna, red onion and cucumber
Snack: Fig, 2x satsumas
Dinner: SW Lasagne (britmums recipe) with added spinach & mushrooms, carrots & cauliflower. 6 syns per portion

Syns: 6 for lasagne
10 red wine

Syns for day: 16

EE day

Breakfast
2 slices ww thick bread 1Hexb
1 light cheese spread triangle (less than 50% fat but not sure of the syns)
1 egg cooked in fry light
Tea using milk from my HEXa

Lunch
Smart price chicken noodles 2.5syns

Snack
tin of makceral in tomato sauce
clementine

Evening meal
Iceland chicken with 1 stuffing ball and 1 small sausage in a light gravy (most of these packs are about 2.5 syns for half so giving it max 4 to be
sure)
Jacket potato
carrots and mushy peas

Evening snack
Tea and a chomp 5.5syns
12syns altogether

could i use the cheese triangle as part of my hex a because i only used half of my milk allowance for the day?

Back