what have you had today so far?...

Stacey, I want to come and eat at your place, sounds lush!

The pancakes are really yummy and perfect to bring to work for a quick breakfast (if cooked up the night before!). Give them a go! (recipe in recipe section).

The jambalya recipe is in the recipe section too and is really yummmmmmmy!

Oatso simple made with milk.

Baked potato and big salad with salmon.

And I have a banana ready for after my exercise.

Fruit salad made with 1 banana, 1 clementine, strawberries, grapes and blueberries with 1 mullerlight yoghurt

Then for lunch i had a whopping great jacket spud with baked beans, salad and a pot of tea made with my milk (HEa).

I will take a HiFi bar to weigh in for afters.

Oh I'm doing well today!

Sauteed potato (lots! Mmm), baked beans x 1can, 1 fried egg.
2 x Ryvitta Breaks, 1 x Dairylea triangle, 2 clementines.
1 box of Hello Panda White Choc biscuits (15syns...or 15.5 if I hadn't given 1 to my toddler to make it 15syns lol) YUM!

Having a big pile of SW chips with 2HEXA cheese! YUMMY! Not particularly healthy but i WI earlier so today I'm using all my syns/hexa's! :) xx

im now eating a huge plate of spaghetti and quorn bolognese topped with hex a cheese mmmmmmmmmmm and to follow im making the curly wurly scan bran cake and im gonna eat the whole thing lol

my consultant gave it us at our meeting she said she made it a few days before and had to eat the whole thing it was lovely

8 syns for the whole cake or 10 syns if not using scan bran as hex

4 scan bran ( 2 syns)
2 eggs
3 tbsp sweetner
1pkt options (2 syns)
1 curley wurley (6 syns)

crush scan bran in boiling water, add all ingredients cut curly wurley into small pieces add to mixture and microwave for 5 mins
then eat lol

my consultant gave it us at our meeting she said she made it a few days before and had to eat the whole thing it was lovely
8 syns for the whole cake or 10 syns if not using scan bran as hex

4 scan bran ( 2 syns)
2 eggs
3 tbsp sweetner
1pkt options (2 syns)
1 curley wurley (6 syns)

crush scan bran in boiling water, add all ingredients cut curly wurley into small pieces add to mixture and microwave for 5 mins
then eat lol

Thanks very much! :D

I had wholemeal toast, with sliced banana and honey on top. Washed down with a cup of tea for breakfast.

and I have just had a handful of grapes, to keep me going until lunch time. I have some leftover Nasi Goreng for lunch from yesterday.

ok im eating the curley wurley cake its no where near as good as a cadburys sponge pudding its not vile but you can taste the bran maybe needs some different flavouring in it may try a bit of orange juice next time

I feel such a pig compared to you lot
bubble and squeak and 2 eggs
jacket pot 1/2 packet of pasta in sauce with cheese HEXB
quorn chilli and rice with cheese HEXB
banana and choc mousse
HEXA skimmed milk

I'm doing EE and have had:

B - Hi Fi bar

S - apple

L - Ainsley cous cous & banana

D - Bacon and courgette pasta made with low fat creme fraiche

S - 2 mini dime bars and a vodka and diet coke

12 syns in total so I'm happy with that as the pasta dish is a favourite pre SW. Good to know I can still have it although I did omit the grated cheese!

Back