What have you just eaten??

chicken and sweetcorn SW soup for lunch today (as I am am freezing). Got 3 pieces of fruit sat on my desk to munch my way through during my afternoon at work.

Baked salmon with mixed herbs and salad, which was delicious. Ruined it somewhat by then having TWO curly-wurlys! This is why I should never keep treats in the house

vanilla millerlight with a few chopped up strawberrys mixed in :)

5 words

All you can eat buffet

Lovely but I'll regret it come WI day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have eaten so much today, mostly free food (7 syns used) so much for good intentions!!

Noodles with baby corn, button mushrooms & mange tout in soy sauce & garlic granules :) xxx

I made superspeed soup today and had two big bowls of it....tonight I have the worst bloating and tummy ache ever..! Not sure I want it tomorrow now lol!

Weetabix topped with banana

Nics.ck said:
I made superspeed soup today and had two big bowls of it....tonight I have the worst bloating and tummy ache ever..! Not sure I want it tomorrow now lol!

I have the same problem with superspeed soup :(

I have the same problem with superspeed soup :(

Oh no - I was going to make my first every super speedy soup today but now I'm really put off. Does it give you tummy ache aswell? Why do you think it makes people like this? Is is wind? Sorry for all the quick fire questions :D xxx

Blondee said:
Oh no - I was going to make my first every super speedy soup today but now I'm really put off. Does it give you tummy ache aswell? Why do you think it makes people like this? Is is wind? Sorry for all the quick fire questions :D xxx

Yep it's definitely trapped wind in my case, I look like 5 months pregnant when I've eaten it! I get bad stomach ache but only for a little while then it goes - if I had seen big losses I may have lived with it but didn't see a difference so ain't worth it for me personally...

I'd say give it a try coz everyone is different and you may not get same effects

HTH :) x

Back