What have you just eaten??

a fortune cookie from last nights veryyyyy naughty Chinese dinner (to celebrate the sale of our house!)
Also got a JP in the oven ready for me to demolish!

Ainsley Harriot asparagus and leek risotto with broccoli, carrots and cauliflower. Oh and some sweet chilli sauce on the side because I'm addicted to it at the moment!

Attachments

• image-2763352990.jpg
    image-2763352990.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 31
Small handful of almonds and sultanas- I should be synning them but it's all I've got for lunch and they're fairly nutritious! Still can't understand why nuts are so highly synned... sure, they're high in fat but they're so nutritious. I find it laughable that a packet of low fat supernoodles, with all it's empty carbs and nutritionless flavouring, can technically eaten in limitless amounts whereas a tiny portion of unflavoured nuts you're almost punished for!

Roast Pepper and Butternut Squash soup, yummy. Roast Corn on the cob and options chocolate fudge. Heaven!!!

30g bag of milkybar buttons.....8 syns!! :eek:

Were they worth 8 syns?? Hell yes! :D

a big hunk of cucumber

Roast chicken breast, a couple of new potatoes (not too fussed about them), brocolli, cauliflower, cabbage and leeks (syn free) with yorkshire pud and chicken gravy.
Delicious.

Mullerlight banana and custard... just remembered it has syns now grrrrr

Back