What have you just eaten??

Beef tagine from SW mag with cous cous and cabbage! 1/4 of a syn for cous cous!

image-1608383242.jpg

I had a treat tonight; chinese takeaway, yummmm

I had soft noodles and king prawn stirfried with ginger and spring onion

Lydiahoyle said:
Just had a mini binge...on free food though 3 slices of ham, couple of spoonfulls of left of quorn chilli, couple of spoonfulls of virtually fat free cottage cheese and chives and a few strawberries and a handful of blueberries...

Great 'binge' :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ive had a binge of the other kind. Unfortunately stil on wwcake as dont have much naughty stuf in but did have chocolate digestives and eaten 3 of them which is nearly a days syns and i had a days syns to start with. So basicly. Need to be extra careful for the rest of the week!! grrr...first binge of the diet!!

I_dream_slim said:
Ive had a binge of the other kind. Unfortunately stil on wwcake as dont have much naughty stuf in but did have chocolate digestives and eaten 3 of them which is nearly a days syns and i had a days syns to start with. So basicly. Need to be extra careful for the rest of the week!! grrr...first binge of the diet!!

The good thing is you recognise it - it could've been very different and a lot worse .... You have 2 choices.... Ignore it, and start tomorrow from scratch...or, cut back on a 5 or so syns a day until Tuesday

But the main thing is don't sweat it, accept it, and jump back on

Thanks all-will be cutting back I think!! Xxx

HXB Wholemeal pitta with bacon lettuce cucumber and tomatoes yum

Vanilla activia. Popping out to get some fruit today.

banana dipped in nutella. (guilty pleasure)

grilled toms, fat trimmed bacon, mushrooms, baked beans and two 'fried' eggs cooked in my new non stick frying pan, so no frying, really enjoyed the eggs as I had been missing fried egg and had a rubbish frying pan!!!

A yummy freshly ground coffee with a splash of s/skimmed milk... whyare they always so filing...

Braxs said:
lovely lidl frozen veg..nom nom

I like the also carrots, caulli and brocolli mix...

skinnyminx said:
I like the also carrots, caulli and brocolli mix...

Should have read aldi, silly predictive text...

Back