What have you just eaten??

Haribo Goldbears :) Yummm xxx

Far free vanilla activia... I am starving roll on dinner time...

6 Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbread (HEB) with some leftover chicken breast, ff cottage cheese and followed by some pineapple.

Undecided on the ryvita's - might stick with 3 krisprolls in future!!!

I've just had lunch.

A jacket potato with 1/2 tin of baked beans, 14g cheese (1/2 hex a), bacon and 12 cooked cherry tomms. All mixed up together.

French toast with cinnamon, banana, grapes & a big mug of tea :)

6 Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbread (HEB) with some leftover chicken breast, ff cottage cheese and followed by some pineapple.

Undecided on the ryvita's - might stick with 3 krisprolls in future!!!

Mmmmm Krisprolls!! Just had 3 with fat free cottage cheese, cucumber and cherry toms! Delicious!

I have just had the yummiest lunch

1 wholemeal roll (he b + 2 syns) filled with Asda meat free quarter pounder (1syn), topped with a mini babybel light (2 syns) finished with 1 tbsp ketchup (2 syns)
Some SW wedges (free) and a large mixed salad, lettuce, cucumber, toms, grated carrot, spring onion, sweetcorn, with 2 tbsp of 70% less fat heinz salad cream (2 syns)

Wish I could stay at home everyday to have lunches like this!!!

Have just had a very late lunch grabbed at train station of salad (threw the dressing away) and added prawns so it was all free - happy days

Had jacket beans n salad for dinner ( well 11oclock was at work) then at 3 had a sweet n sour mug shot ( wasnt keen) and just had a banana and satsuma. Mite have a yog aswell tea is late tonite as im at zumba at half 6

Illbethin1day :) said:
Had jacket beans n salad for dinner ( well 11oclock was at work) then at 3 had a sweet n sour mug shot ( wasnt keen) and just had a banana and satsuma. Mite have a yog aswell tea is late tonite as im at zumba at half 6

I had jacket, beans with laughing cow (HEA) & salad too (about 1 o'clock) oh, and a pear

Was feeling peckish so I had a bowl of grapes x

Nics.ck said:
Mmmmm Krisprolls!! Just had 3 with fat free cottage cheese, cucumber and cherry toms! Delicious!

Yeah I'm going to stick to Krisprolls in future!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kieragh1515 said:
I buy the sesame ryvitas (orange packet), v yummy & more filling for me than the crisprolls. I eat the crisprolls way too quick lol!

Are they a HEB?

lsf666 said:
Are they a HEB?

Gawd I hope so! (runs to recheck book....)

.... Yes phew. 4 are a heb.

I think they're the nicest ryvita & have them with laughing cow light & either smoked salmon or chicken topping or peppadew peppers or red onion marmalade lol the list goes on!

Hello

I've just made a quorn and veg chilli. im doing the SW success express (1/4 free foods and 3/4 super free foods) So had quarter plate of chilli and spoonful of rice and 3/4 salad with some light mayo. I'm stuffed!

Elly x

I am mega hungry thus week, star week. 1/3 sw quiche, 1/2 tin beans and a banana no salad though but there was oodles or superfree In the quiche...

Ham & cheese omelette with loads of steamed green beans.

Just about to have a muller light and an apple.

Steak, roasted new pots (in Frylight), roasted BNS, courgette, tomatoes and garden peas and 1/2 teaspoon of mint sauce!

Back