What have you just eaten??

Sugar free orange jelly with a WW vanilla yoghurt...mullerlights are out the door! Yummy! Please tell me these yoghurts are free - they're delicious and only £1 for 4 in Tesco! :)

Blondee said:
Just starting a quick thread to ask what you have just eaten or the last thing you ate to day or what you about to eat or god forbid (!!) ... What you're about to indulge in...!!!

Lets hear those syns pile up!! :) :) :)

Love Katie xxx :)

Big bowl of ham,carrot and lentil soup :)

Strawberries with sweetener. I've only just started being good though so I'm sure in a few weeks things will change lol ;)

An orange (which had seen better days!) x

Breakfast

minimins1.jpg

Breakfast today was Nescafe Azera with tate & Lyle Light at heart and Coffee mate, 1 small Banana and a Kelloggs Fibre Plus as hex. A good start to the day. Let's see if I can behave the rest of the day too:)

Last edited:
Crab salad and a banana & custard mullerlight! Need to drink plenty this afternoon

I decided to cook one of the SW recipes from this weeks magazine - sweet and sour pork and egg fried rice (from a SW book) - lets just say it wasn't very nice! Too tomato-y for me. Never mind, onward and downward!

Man, jst had major binge. 3 single twix, 2 flumps, mcvities medley, phillie choc tub & an orange choc highlights :-( Got bad news 2day & jst went on binge. God knows hi many Syns & i had none left as used at wknd. WI 2moro nite, so disappointed in myself. S'pose jst put utter behind me & start again.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Alycyn1980 said:
Man, jst had major binge. 3 single twix, 2 flumps, mcvities medley, phillie choc tub & an orange choc highlights :-( Got bad news 2day & jst went on binge. God knows hi many Syns & i had none left as used at wknd. WI 2moro nite, so disappointed in myself. S'pose jst put utter behind me & start again.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Happens to all of us so please don't stress bout it and just start again tomorrow. If there is any gain tomoz it will be water retention + will be off quickly x

I had 5 lovely crispbreads with philadelphia, tomatoes and now Im going to have a nice glass of white wine:) And let the holiday to begin...

Back