What have you put off?

DarcyO

Inspired by a lovely ladies diary on s&s...

What have you put off doing until you lost your weight/felt comfortable/confident?

Clothes shopping, mainly!!! :)

Theme parks for me!!

I claim to hate rides ect... When really I know perfectly well it the dread of not fitting in the seats/bars not fastening!!!

Yeah I know EXACTLY what you mean, I feel the same, there isn't anything worse than being stood in a 1hr queue and wondering whether you'll get to the end and you'll have to turn back because you're too fat, though luckily last time I went to Alton Towers, the worst to happen to me was one of the attendants having to push the seat down on to me ha!!! :eek:

Yeah I know EXACTLY what you mean, I feel the same, there isn't anything worse than being stood in a 1hr queue and wondering whether you'll get to the end and you'll have to turn back because you're too fat, though luckily last time I went to Alton Towers, the worst to happen to me was one of the attendants having to push the seat down on to me ha!!! :eek:

Snap - the exact same thing happened to me last year at AT too!!
Not the most comfortable experience of my life!! Lol

Definitely theme parks! Plan on going once I hit goal. Rollercoasters terrify me though haha

Sex. (Me and the OH had sex about 10 times last year. I felt so horrid and unsexy needless to say we are making up for it now!

Haha glad you've got that area sorted! I'm ok with it, just keep covered lol

Lots of things, trying to find a new job cos I was ashamed of how I looked, photos, making new friends, clothes shopping. Lots of things

Don't want to get all deep and meaningful, but I've thought about this overnight as the first thing that came to mind was "life" - and it really is true. I'm in a reasonably good job and like my life, but all those things I really want to do - they've just been fat girl dreams.

Not any more!! :D

For me it was exercising and leading an active life. Cycling/rock climbing/white water rafting/kayaking etc.

Eating a cake (or similar) in public and not thinking that everyone's secretly thinking, "ah! That explains the massive belly then!!!" Imagine how it would feel if someone were to say, "how do you manage to stay so slim eating things like that?" Roflmao!!!

Eating a cake (or similar) in public and not thinking that everyone's secretly thinking, "ah! That explains the massive belly then!!!" Imagine how it would feel if someone were to say, "how do you manage to stay so slim eating things like that?" Roflmao!!!

Hahaha!!! So know what you mean!!!! Flying is another for me!!! Can't wait for a worry free flight over whether the belt will fit!!!!

Also being in photographs!!!! Not a good sight just yet!!!!

I had my photo taken for a work pass for a new job today - and I actually like the picture - for the first time ever for a job pass! Still hated having the photo taken though...

although i frequent a couple of forums and have made some wonderful on line friends, i would like the confidence and energy to actually go out and meet people and try and make some friends in the area that i moved to about 2 years ago...

Back