What Height Are You And Whats Your Ideal Weight?

just like wee poppet and dobbie i am a huge 5'2"...
however, unlike them i am aiming high with a goal of 10,7.
i have never been under 9,7 as an adult so i wouldnt even know what i looked like between 8,7 and 9,7.
i know that id love to be 9 something but i will tackle the 10's first then re-think it and decide HOW im ever gonna be 9 something and maintain it!

I'm 5ft 10 and aiming for size 16 rather than a goal weight, which is about 13 stone ish, but considering I started at 27 st 5lb, it's still over half my body weight gone

I'm 5'6 and a smidge (v important!) I am aiming for between 9s 12 and 10s 5. I got down to 10s 10 before and was still a little heavy. I'll be happy to fluctuate between these weights. If I was only a little closer to goal now!:rolleyes:

I'm 5' 6" and am aiming for 10 stone. Would like to be nearer the bottom of the healthy BMI, but will review this nearer the time.

Damn p*ssed off with everyone saying "10 stone, there will be nothing left of you". Er, yes there will, stop trying to sabotage my best efforts, I want rid of this weight FOREVER!!!! :D

Theresa x

I'm 5ft 2 and am aiming for BMI 25 - or 9st 10lb, then I'll review it.

Eatlessweighless - there'll be nothing left of you at 10 stone. (he he)

x

I am 5' 8" and like to be around 10st 4lbs (but I am a smidge over that at the moment - and working on it lol)

Hi, I'm 5' 7" and started Cambridge in jan at 14st,now down to 12st and aiming for 10st which is around the middle of the healthy range for my height.

I'm 5' 3" and am aiming for 9.5 (it would make a nice round figure of 6 stone gone when I do! hehe!)

I'm 5'4" and am aiming for 10 stone. Lowest I got to was 10 st 2 lbs last time and had loads of compliments. Been fluctuating 3-4 pounds and need a kickstart. Funny how people don't think I've gained any weight, luckily it's hiding under winter woollies!

I'm 5ft 10 and weight 13 stones...would be ideal to get down to 12 7 but not too bothered! Caress, I'm a size 12-14 at this weight so you may not be a 16!

I'm just under 6ft and i'm aiming for 12st 12lb, which is only 4lb away and will give me a 'normal' bmi :D

Last edited:
I'm 5ft 10 and weight 13 stones...would be ideal to get down to 12 7 but not too bothered! Caress, I'm a size 12-14 at this weight so you may not be a 16!

Yeah I'd second you on that Frejja! I'm 5'10 & when I was 12.5 stone I used to be a size 12 bottom & 14 top. Caress, I think its quite likely that you will be smaller than you think!

Oops forgot to say my target is 12 stone!

I'm 5ft 4ins I'd love to get down to 9 stone (That's what the ticker tape is set at) but anything under 10 stone will be fine!!!:)

Well I am 5ft 10 and THOUGHT i wanted to be 10stone 10lbs but reading other tall girls posts on here think that maight leave me a bit skinny.
I have a vague recolection of being 11stone something ( quite soon after my own birth I think!!) and feeling very fat !! i was once 10 stone 2lbs ( by accident rather than design) and was certainly pretty skinny then !!
Don't want to be too thin ( as if....!!!!)

I'm 5'6" and I am aiming to get down to 11 stone and be happy than push further and struggle; I am a bit older too so maybe that influences me too. Right now just to lose is my aim.

Hi!!

I'm 5'5 and I'm aiming for 9stone 2lbs (BMI 21.3or something), it's exactly HALF my start weight of 18stone 4lbs. I've always been big and I figured if I'm gonna do this, I'm doing it down to SKINNY. Dread to think how much baggy skin I'll have after of what not, but I'm very excited to meet the new me!!

Back