What i did NOT resist today!

The last of my pick a mix from yesterday and 2 homemade cookies! I wish Easter hold would hurry up and finish!! Then my sister won't be at home making them!

Well, what did i NOT resist this week more like for me!!

Tuesday - weigh in day. Lost 4lb. Drunk too much wine with my Mum.

Wednesday - bacon buttie on white bread, burger king at lunch, chinese for tea (whooooooops!!)

Thursday - good day foodwise, went to the gym, then shared a box of Jaffa Cakes with hubby.

Today - been good, again, but had a cupcake at lunchtime!! It so wasn't worth it either :(

I've fallen off the wagon well and truly this week, but i've not had a great week personally, so i'm not being too hard on myself x

Barsi said:
Well, what did i NOT resist this week more like for me!!

Tuesday - weigh in day. Lost 4lb. Drunk too much wine with my Mum.

Wednesday - bacon buttie on white bread, burger king at lunch, chinese for tea (whooooooops!!)

Thursday - good day foodwise, went to the gym, then shared a box of Jaffa Cakes with hubby.

Today - been good, again, but had a cupcake at lunchtime!! It so wasn't worth it either :(

I've fallen off the wagon well and truly this week, but i've not had a great week personally, so i'm not being too hard on myself x

Ur right, don't be too hard. Bad weeks happen to us all..! I'm off the wagon too, * week started yesterday so been eating all round me since, WI tomorrow.... Uh-oh

I didn't resist skinny cow mint choc chip ice cream lolly hmmm 4.5syns, bargain!!
I didn't even 'not' not resist if you know what I mean?! Made a special trip to asda because I felt an urgent need for ice cream. Could have been much worse, I could have chosen my 2 favourite men, Benjamin and jerard!!! Haha! Xxx

If the ben and jerrys calls go for the frozen yogurt. Just as nice as the icecream but less syns :D. Well i'm making a premonition on what i wont be resisting next week and that will be a krispie kreme donut as mother is coming up and she wants to go there LOL. But no biggy a original glaze is somewhere about the 13 syn mark soo not to bad. Though would be highly tempted to flexi syn that day as going out for lunch and dinner lol and just spend a few extra sweaty hours on the wii LOL

PurpleSky said:
If the ben and jerrys calls go for the frozen yogurt. Just as nice as the icecream but less syns :D. Well i'm making a premonition on what i wont be resisting next week and that will be a krispie kreme donut as mother is coming up and she wants to go there LOL. But no biggy a original glaze is somewhere about the 13 syn mark soo not to bad. Though would be highly tempted to flexi syn that day as going out for lunch and dinner lol and just spend a few extra sweaty hours on the wii LOL

The plain ring glazed one is 10 syns I think?

Ahh want one with at least jam in it ;). Well if you go to spoonies for lunch I can get the veggie chillie and rice for 4.5 and then dinner where going to peechykeens sooo will hvae to be very careful but they go have a salab bar and a sushi station(which veggie sushi urmmmm nom nom nom) I think it will be ok. Either flexi or just subtract form my weekly amount as some days i dont use more then 5 syns

Went to Wetherspoons for the 5 bean chili with basmati rice. They got the order wrong and gave me chips instead. I said I would leave the chips, but no. I ate them.

lolacola said:
Went to Wetherspoons for the 5 bean chili with basmati rice. They got the order wrong and gave me chips instead. I said I would leave the chips, but no. I ate them.

It's SO hard to resist when things like that happen. Or when hubbie literally sticks bits of Domino's pizza under ur nose and forces u to have a big bite (or 2)!

Greggs sausage roll & iced Easter bun (only ate half of each, baby ate other half)

I just couldn't resist chip shop chicken burger with lovely creamy colslaw, along with half a portion of chips! :( WI monday - don't think it will be good!

oo noo

:mad: feeling really mad with myself, had a really bad day, had a whole white baggett with prawns then it went from bad to worse when i had the big daddy meal from kfc and 2 pieces of chicken and then .... a cream egg, any ideas how i can redeam myself from this shocker of a day? :cry:

Oh this thread has really made me feel better! When I have a bad food day I beat myself up so much that it is nice to know it's not just me! As for what I didn't resist today, a large crispy white tuna baguette, pack of hula hoops (small and not worth the syns!) finished off the day in style with a Chinese takeaway which was totally worth it! Tomorrow will be a skinnier day .... :)

hahahaha i think ive eaten everythin that is on these posts this weekend . . . .its just goin from bad to worse . . .i also think ive got a split personality cause as im eatin the lovely choc,chips,chinese ect ect a voice in my head is sayin DONT DO IT ! but still it goes in my mouth . . . .was goin to try n sleep all day today so i wouldnt eat but the sun is shinnin and woke me up at daft oclock so looks like another bad day . . . .help!!!!!

Listen to your inner voice! You've had a bad day or two so draw a line under it and while you are up early try and plan some good food choices for today, also as it's a nice day get yourself out for a bit.... Will stop you eating and a bit of body magic at the same time. Good luck you can do it x

Last night went to the cinema and had popcorn and a yorkie... This is just the latest in a shitty week. I know I will gain tomorrow but back on it 100% from today x

Made a stirfry last night with hoi sin sauce, noodles, mangetout, chicken and orange juice..was already bad with the hoi sin and OJ but halfway through eating it I realised I was on a geen day - chicken - aaarrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...carried on eating it anyway..will regret it tomorrow.

Listen to your inner voice! You've had a bad day or two so draw a line under it and while you are up early try and plan some good food choices for today, also as it's a nice day get yourself out for a bit.... Will stop you eating and a bit of body magic at the same time. Good luck you can do it x
thanx . . . i think i need you as my inner voice cause mine doesnt seem to be very loud at the moment . . . . fingers crossed for a better day today lol

Back