What is cooking?

butter_on_toast

Silver Member
I thought it may motivate and inspire us all if we know what each other are planning to or have eaten that day.

today so far I have had a bowl of sugar free peach jelly for breakfast

and for lunch I had half a can of asda veggie sasuages with baked beans

tonight I am going to boil some chicken in spices, probably chilli as it boosts the metabolism, tumiric, garlic and have it with some spinach and green beans.

Dinner for me tonight is fat free chicken curry with rice and some roasted spiced tomatoes then a shape yog for desert!!

Mmmmmm

Beef madras and rice

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Naughty friend who is staying gave me 7malteasers n like a piglet i just ate them

Naughty friend who is staying gave me 7malteasers n like a piglet i just ate them

mmmmm malteasers. I have to say i would of eaten them as well. I hope you enjoyed them.

For my dinner i had a fry well thats what i kept saying to myself. Turkey rashers and sausages (grilled), scrambled eggs and baked beans. :eating:

I guess there is worse chocolate which i could o had just feel blah now for giving into it

Mmmm yours sounds good :) x

Lunch I slept tgrough (not having the best of days with my eyes today) and iv just had some grilled fish then a asda banoofffeee vitality bar which are yummy. Off back to try sleep some more x

today for lunch I had a bowl of Miso soup to whcih I added a tea spoon of beef stock powder and half a table spoon of chilli flakes :) x

Spolly said:
For tea tonight I had some really yummy home made kedgeree. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

Yum :) for a snack i just had 3ricecakes with a handful
Of prawns on each :)

tonights dinner - sausages (not the best thing really but they needed using up) and some spinach which I just drizled in a tiny bit of soy sauce n wasabi x

Tesco light choices beef enchiladas.. Salad, wee bit salt and low fat yogurt!! Yummy :)

Fish and spinach n had a tea spoon of mayo got raseberry sugar free n fat free jelly for later :)

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

For dinner I had Spag Bol, homemade it was really yummy

Oo yum we had bakked salmon n spinach

butter_on_toast said:
Oo yum we had bakked salmon n spinach

Yum, I haven't been brave enough to try salmon yet so let us know how you get on.

I literally wrapped it in foil a few grinds of salt a few of pepper n a sprinkle of smoked paprika baked for 40mins at 200'

Tonight I have just finished 1/2 a cereal bowls worth of cooked spinach literally just a few grinds of pepper on it nothing else, with 90g of fresh tuna with nothing on it at all. MFP informs me it came to a total of 164 calories.

Lunch time I had 100g asda good for you or whatever it is called cottage cheese with 50g of fresh vacume packed beetroot, and 2 dutch crisp breads again MFP informs me 158 calories.

Aside from this Iv had nothing else all day :)

Back