What is everybody doing the week of xmas

Tanari

100% Focused
Hiya everyone just wondered what everyone will be doing the week of xmas. I'm going to save points like mad. I would have 3 days that week to save 4pts each day and I'm going to rack up some activity points also. If I go overboard I'll just pull back the rest of the week.

I don't want xmas day to throw me off track. I know its just one day but I can imagine the amount of damage that can be done :break_diet:. I'll have about 24pts extra to spend on xmas (might not even use all:)). I'll sure do the same for New year day.

same here, counting around xmas but having what i fancy on xmas day, maybe try and move more and get to the gym, although the way the weather is!!

how are you finding WW after w8?

i am working all week - not got a day off xmas week but that at least means less time to eat.. unless i go off the rails while im working :( but yes, having xmas day off, but back on points day after - not going to point xmas day but just make wise choices.. like cut my pigs in blankets back from 5 to 1 or 2 if i'm being generous!

Im not counting Xmas Day or Boxing Day or New Years Day. I will the rest of the week and build up any bonus points I can. We tend not to go mad at Xmas though, no tins of chocs etc

I'm finding it quiet enjoyable actually. I appreciate food so much more. Not snacking how I used so W8 has helped loads cause that was my down fall. How are you finding it? Are you using all your points or are you finding it hard?

I'm having xmas eve, xmas day and boxing day off. Plus new years eve. Well that's my plan, who knows if I'll actually stick to it? :p Xmas day is never that bad for me, it's the other days that are the problem!

The only reason I'll be counting points is so that I can marvel that one person can eat that number in one day!!

BUT Like Sandy we don't do boxes of chocs etc as I would just devour them. So hopefully if I shop wisely and just don't have anything too overboard or excessive eg 72 mince pies that will limit me. We'll be in our own by choice so I can do that without upsetting anyone OH does as he is told and honestly doesn't mind!!

M

Oh dear pricey!

I'm not going to count on Christmas Day. I'll be off work and so have time so I'll go for some more walks between Christmas Day and New Year. I intend to count on the other days.

I'm finding it quiet enjoyable actually. I appreciate food so much more. Not snacking how I used so W8 has helped loads cause that was my down fall. How are you finding it? Are you using all your points or are you finding it hard?

I only get 19 points, and that will drop to 18 as soon as i lost another 1.5lbs!! :( so i find it easy to eat them! :D

if i eat regularly then i dont snack and do much better, if i eat bits, or cut corners (i.e. not having breakfast) then i do far worse, and end up going over points!

glad its suiting you :)

Its my wee boys 2nd birthday on Xmas eve and then the other baby is due on the 15th of January. I am hoping that I have done enough short term to not pile the weight back on in the new year.

Its my wee boys 2nd birthday on Xmas eve and then the other baby is due on the 15th of January. I am hoping that I have done enough short term to not pile the weight back on in the new year.

Another Christmas baby! My daughter is 13 just after Christmas (although I'm in denial that we will soon have a teenager in the house ;))

Im not counting Xmas Day or Boxing Day or New Years Day. I will the rest of the week and build up any bonus points I can. We tend not to go mad at Xmas though, no tins of chocs etc

Ditto! x

Back