• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What is for tea tonight?

The forum seems a little quiet tonight and I am very bored so I thought this would be a nice idea as I normally love reading through these posts for ideas :D

I had spicy quorn rice - yum yum!

Basically Bachelors curry savoury rice with fried quorn chicken, garlic, peppers, onions and tabasco sauce <3 I had two corn on the cobs with it too - filled the spot!!

I am looking forward to my dessert of choc + vanilla muller light with chopped up alpen bar, apple and grapes :cool:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

Emz118

Desperate to be slim!
At 5 ish I had my HEXA and HEXB of cheese on toast.

When OH gets home from squash at about 9 we will have stir fry. Pork is marinating in the fridge as we speak, will have it with veg and noodles for himself, and egg fried rice for me. Yummy!!!

i had poached fish,mushy peas, sw garlic chips and mint sauce(yummy) and a lemon cheescake ww desert yoghurt! x

I had the keema curry from new ee book and got 3 portions cooling off for freezer. Loved it and will deffo make that again. Had with rice.

I made the bns and bacon risotto from book last night and omg it was lush too.

Chilli con carne here too with plenty of rice. Mmmm. Will be having fresh figs & yoghurt for pud.

On EE today, so I'm having a cottage pie with cheesy mash on top. It's in the oven and I am really looking forward to eating it!! :D LOL!

Pudding will be my home made panna cotta. I am loving it! I will post the recipe later, when I've got time to type it up...after eating :)

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
I am on an EE day and I had a huge salad with new potatoes and crab sticks - I didn't enjoy it really as I didn't fancy it, but the crab sticks were out of date tomorrow so they had to be used up....so although I ate it, I wasn't really 'noshing' it with much enthusiasm I'm afraid...

babybloo

Extra Easy Apparently...!
I had an Ostrich steak with spicy wedges, caramelised onions and cherry tomatoes.