What is for tea tonight?

miss_emmajane

Silver Member
The forum seems a little quiet tonight and I am very bored so I thought this would be a nice idea as I normally love reading through these posts for ideas :D

I had spicy quorn rice - yum yum!

Basically Bachelors curry savoury rice with fried quorn chicken, garlic, peppers, onions and tabasco sauce <3 I had two corn on the cobs with it too - filled the spot!!

I am looking forward to my dessert of choc + vanilla muller light with chopped up alpen bar, apple and grapes :cool:

Last edited:
At 5 ish I had my HEXA and HEXB of cheese on toast.

When OH gets home from squash at about 9 we will have stir fry. Pork is marinating in the fridge as we speak, will have it with veg and noodles for himself, and egg fried rice for me. Yummy!!!

turkey mince cottage pie topped with carrot and swede mash (don't tell Fern ;-) )

i had poached fish,mushy peas, sw garlic chips and mint sauce(yummy) and a lemon cheescake ww desert yoghurt! x

I had the keema curry from new ee book and got 3 portions cooling off for freezer. Loved it and will deffo make that again. Had with rice.

I made the bns and bacon risotto from book last night and omg it was lush too.

I had a veggie/bean home made chilli with fresh tomato, cucumber and natural yoghurt on top and it was yummmmmm

I had a massive portion of pasta bake with cheese melting on top and 2 corn on the cobs!! It was damn good...even if I do say so myself!!

Chilli con carne here too with plenty of rice. Mmmm. Will be having fresh figs & yoghurt for pud.

On EE today, so I'm having a cottage pie with cheesy mash on top. It's in the oven and I am really looking forward to eating it!! :D LOL!

Pudding will be my home made panna cotta. I am loving it! I will post the recipe later, when I've got time to type it up...after eating :)

diced pork, flavoured with chilli and thai 7 spice,stir fry veg and egg noodles,followed by s/f jelly and evap lite

I am on an EE day and I had a huge salad with new potatoes and crab sticks - I didn't enjoy it really as I didn't fancy it, but the crab sticks were out of date tomorrow so they had to be used up....so although I ate it, I wasn't really 'noshing' it with much enthusiasm I'm afraid...

I had an Ostrich steak with spicy wedges, caramelised onions and cherry tomatoes.

Back