What is going on?!

Lol men eh xx

LFC, thanks I am feeling much happier today.
Lass, I agree that it is a simple solution and I think that this will work out as I'm less inclined to cheat as the bars are simply not at home with me.

xxx

We most definitely are different. If you want to weigh daily, do so. I do. When I don't, I'm usually in denial and eating everything I can get my hands on. A gain, I put down to water or some other anomaly. It doesn't depress me. I have either eaten more than I should, or I realise it's not weight gain as such.

I never eat more than one bar a day. Why would you cheat with something that costs £2+?????? Buy a Snickers!!!! LOL!!

the other really important thing is that water is really heavy! one litre of water weighs exactly 2.2lbs, so if you'd been drinking more without weeing so much that day, your figures will be totally messed up. My second week I drank just over half a litre of water in the car on the way over to my cdc - which was stupid!

We most definitely are different. If you want to weigh daily, do so. I do. When I don't, I'm usually in denial and eating everything I can get my hands on. A gain, I put down to water or some other anomaly. It doesn't depress me. I have either eaten more than I should, or I realise it's not weight gain as such.

I never eat more than one bar a day. Why would you cheat with something that costs £2+?????? Buy a Snickers!!!! LOL!!

I know that the cost should be a deterrant but I guess my greed is greater than any financial loss and I kid myself that I am still following the diet....... My punishment is that I skip a meal as I do not have any spare bars or sachets. I'm hoping that when i get my bars on tuesday & keep them at work will stop me overeating on the bars.

the other really important thing is that water is really heavy! one litre of water weighs exactly 2.2lbs, so if you'd been drinking more without weeing so much that day, your figures will be totally messed up. My second week I drank just over half a litre of water in the car on the way over to my cdc - which was stupid!

You know what? This is what I've been doing! I've been drinking my 1litre bottle of water on my drive over to my weigh in. I'll stop that water this time round & see whether it will make any difference on the scales x

So what do you suggest on wi day. I get weighed at half 4, so when would be the last drink? X

I will not give up this time
not after your last wee?

i don't think you can be too strict - just be aware that your weight on the scales will always include however much food and drink is in your system.

Back