What is it with men

yeah i know how easy it is 2 blow every thing out of proportion esp when on a diet like this im a nightmare to live with right now i feel sorry for my dh lol... glad u got all sorted i miss eating as a family too x

Bev, what a hideous time for you, I'm so sorry.

You do need to sit him down and tell him how you feel but, and I hate to say this, don't be surprised if he still doesn't get it.....I've had 5 years of serious health problems and am having a hip replacement next week. My OH keeps showing me jobs in the local paper and wanted to know last night why I wasn't applying for something to start in the New Year! His view is that I can always go in on crutches.......we don't even need the money! I had a complete physical and mental breakdown last year (long story) he found it too embarassing to tell anyone.......he didn't even tell his business partner that I'd given up work and sold my company!

The venus and mars thing is sooooo true, I'm not entirely sure that some men are actually human :rolleyes:

Feel free to unload on us Bev.......WE DO UNDERSTAND x

so sorry it sounds as if your having a rubbish time of it Sandra how can you apply for a job to start in the New Year when you have no idea how long your body will take to heal after surgery, I must say Sandra reading your posts you come across as an amazingly strong women good luck Hun xx

Hands off Brad!! He and I have an agreement Molly! If....... we both single at 50 we gonna get married ! pmsl xxx

Bev, this diet does that to you! The emotional roller-coaster that is this diet is something that I, for one, was totally unprepared for.

If you're celebrating your 25th soon then we must be of a similar age so you will have sussed men out for yourself by now?! I'm so glad that your husband was understanding in the end, I've been known to sob my heart out over something and Paul will still be clueless! I wouldn't swop him either but he's totally unable to cope with me as I am now cos I'm so different to the career woman of the last 20 years and that's the one that he signed up for ....perhaps you hit the nail on the head.....everyone thinks that I'm really strong so when they find out that I'm only human I guess that it comes as a bit of a shock!

As for Brad, Daisy, I've heard that he's got a very small willy.........

:eek: ^^^^^^

Imagine, you pull Brad Pitt......get him into bed and find that he's got a tiny todger! What would you do? Be honest.......

Laugh at it, then look in his face and say "Is that it???? Really????"
Then i would paste on my Facebook page

Brad Pitt.. His willy's sh!t lol x x

It's happened to me in the past......not with Brad obviously! Huge (not) disappointment......whoever said size doesn't matter hadn't met Richard! Think baby's pinkie finger......

Ladies and gentlemen - Sandra has discovered the micro penis!

Ladies and gentlemen - Sandra has discovered the micro penis!

I have indeed.......it was sooooo small it should've been the eighth Wonder of the World.......as you can imagine, it was a very short (!) lived romance! Shame cos he was absolutely gorgeous.......

PMSL you girls are in great form 2day, nearly chocked on my shake laughing at the last few posts isnt what they do with it more important than size? :eek:

PMSL you girls are in great form 2day, nearly chocked on my shake laughing at the last few posts isnt what they do with it more important than size? :eek:

Too small to do anything with.......practically needed tweezers to hold it!

LMAO sandra i have been with my partner since i was 15 so unfortunately havent much experience:eek: he would kill me if he seen this lol but although hes got a good package its abit wham bam thank you mam 2mins tops lol so its abit of a waste really lol

OMG...i go away from my desk for a couple of hours and the hot topic has completely changed direction. Could help but join in - I would pick it with tweezer and pop in a test tube and watch it wriggle. Ok, I feel sick...can't believe I written this.:D

OMG...i go away from my desk for a couple of hours and the hot topic has completely changed direction. Could help but join in - I would pick it with tweezer and pop in a test tube and watch it wriggle. Ok, I feel sick...can't believe I written this.:D

pmsl well that deffo put me of thinking abt eatting thanks love hehe x

pmsl well that deffo put me of thinking abt eatting thanks love hehe x

I was contemplating sausage and mash for my dinner......perhaps not!

LMAO sandra i have been with my partner since i was 15 so unfortunately havent much experience:eek: he would kill me if he seen this lol but although hes got a good package its abit wham bam thank you mam 2mins tops lol so its abit of a waste really lol

Darling.......he can learn! :D

lol deffo wont be having sausage and mash oh sandra 13 years and hes still hasnt learned i dont think theres much hope, hes a selfish sort of person in more ways than one so i wont hold my breath waiting on him lol x

lol deffo wont be having sausage and mash oh sandra 13 years and hes still hasnt learned i dont think theres much hope, hes a selfish sort of person in more ways than one so i wont hold my breath waiting on him lol x

Oh dear....not much that I can say on here....not without the mods removing it!

Back