what is the 810 plann???????????

nimi

hi im on sole sourse plan on cd struggling hard to stick to
i have heard of the 810 plan what is that
and what are you allowed on that plann as i dont mind loosing weight slowly as i have 2 stone to loose before i go on holiday and thats in april this year
id rather lose it slowly than stuggle and give it up
may be this might be a easier option for me?:wave_cry:

hi im on sole sourse plan on cd struggling hard to stick to
i have heard of the 810 plan what is that
and what are you allowed on that plann as i dont mind loosing weight slowly as i have 2 stone to loose before i go on holiday and thats in april this year
id rather lose it slowly than stuggle and give it up
may be this might be a easier option for me?:wave_cry:

Hi nimi, 810 is 3 cambridge meals (shakes, bars or soup), 340 ml of milk, 3 tbsps of vegetables or salad, plus 1 protein option, cottage cheese, chicken, turkey, white fish to name but a few, plus at least 2.25 litres of water a day. Most people won’t remain in ketosis as there is a greater amount of carbs but will still lose weight. Let me know if you need any further info x

You're probably looking at 4/5lbs max a week on 810 depending on your activity level. I'm starting it at the weekend.

You still have Feb/March before April. And many of the ladies here have said they've lost atleast 14lb's a month on 810.

You need to do what's best for you and your body, not what's the quickest fix.

you could maybe look at the sole source + plan which is pretty much the same as 810 but smaller portions and no milk and losses are similar to sole source

810 is a great plan :clap:

Scientifically it should work out about 1/2lbs less a week than SS, but once people are settled into it, it works out about the same for some reason.

Though it's stated that most come out of ketosis at that level, I've found for most, they stayed at some level as the carb grams you get on 810 is still at keto level unless you are vry sensitive

If they do come out of keto, they still seem to get the same benefits (reduced hunger and cravings etc).

After all, though people assume they will stay in ketosis on SS+ and will come out on 810, depending on what foods you chose, 810 is often less carbs than SS+ so it shouldn't necessarily work that way :cool:

thats it i think im defenately going to do 810 plann i think for myself personaaly it will be better as i struggle to stay on ss alone and the loss is not much different

Back