What is the best pressie you had given

The best present i got off mine was a 97p dvd - Harvey walden 'fighting fit fighting fat'.
Only 97p but its been my saviour through this.

the most romantic was a heart shaped mini pizza he made me one valentines day and we were totally skint. Home made cards, no prezzies, but this little heart shaped pizza - i cried all over it! was a shame to eat it... but i did!

My best present ever was my yorkie Ozzie from my lovely husband. Best present I've ever given was - a yorkie to my Mum! There's a theme there!

When I was a young boy I developed a thing for watches, and always was amazed by a man in the local working man's club's rolex. I was about 10 I suppose when my mother used to say, never be able to afford one of them in your lifetime etc..

Well on my 18th birthday ( some 19 years ago ) I was treated to a steak and chips and some nice presents, but halfway through my birthday cake my Mum bought in a box, She had won the bingo the week before and as usual said she had a little win and spent it on the bills etc.. well inside the box was a silver and gold rolex watch which of course I still have and now only wear on special occasions. I've had brilliant jobs, and sometimes been so skint I've had to starve for a day, but in the memory of my Mum it still remains my most prized possession.

That nice gazz. It reminds me of my rents. During the recession no matter how broke they got they always amde sure they had the sentimental rolexs they gave each other. They'd hide them when the baliffs came round hahaha.

Anyways thanks to the person who gave me rep point for this thread.

Oh Gazz how lovely it bought a tear to my eyes.:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Talking about watches my husband was given a rolex from his dad, who has since passed away. As he wasnt a 100% sure it's origin he took it to the local jewellers to check, I was with him and was so embarrassed as it was a fake and not a good one. :mad:

My best present ever was my yorkie Ozzie from my lovely husband. Best present I've ever given was - a yorkie to my Mum! There's a theme there!

Barbs I have two Yorkies a boy and a girl and I know how you must of felt, they are really lovely and such characters.:)

Back