What is the difference between Lipotrim and Cambridge Diet?

Thanks Debbie! I feel so lucky to have found this website, I came across it by accident yesterday and I'm in love with already. Really does make all the difference knowing people are going through it too, I can tell it's going to keep me motivated! x

Thanks Jo-Anne! That 47 has taken a hell of a long time though! I'm talking YEARS! The 23 in 6 wks LTing is what I'm most pleased with at the moment!

Will your 3 yr old let you sleep after your nights? I was lucky, when mine were little my mum used to look after them till they were all at school xx

Its still a great achievement no matter how long it took :)

He'll be in nursery the following morning so I can get some sleep :0)

Only the morning? I'm good for nothing if have to get up before about 5pm but I don't get to bed that early for various reasons. I'm also v v v v old so don't have as much energy ;) xx

Off to bed now. Best of luck! x

haha u dont look old in your pic! im considering more than morning gonna c how it goes first few weeks.

spk soon,

nite nite x

Thanks Joanne. You will love lipotrim once you get those first few days over with and the buzz when you get your first weigh in gives you the motivation for the following week.

Hiya, good luck with startin ur diet. just a few tips if u should get bored with the shakes/mouses......
1. add (to choc sachet) hot water from the kettle (instead of cold) make as u would a mouse but as its hot it tastes like choc ready brek!
2. do the same with vanilla, tastes like rice pudding (mix both vigurously with a fork, the little lumps give it the texture of rice pudding/ready brek).
3. vanilla or choc sachet, make as above, but add half tea spoon of coffee at the beginning, mix with little hot water, then add sachet and rest of water.
4. vanilla or choc with coffee, make as above (no 3) but with cold water.
Im not too keen on the strawberry sachet or coconut flapjack, but actually quite like the peanut flapjack.
if u prefer drink rather than mouse, u can add coffee to the hot chocolate for a mocha or coffee to the vanilla for a latte.
Also im in the south england, paying £36 wk xxx

Thanks Mel, your tips will definately come in handy!
9lbs in one week is amazing! When did u start Lipotrim? How are you finding it?

Jo x

Have to say I love all the shakes, wizzed up with ice-cubes with a hand blender. Tried the chicken soup twice in the first week but hated it , but the pharmacist already told me she would exchange anything if I didn't like them, so make sure your one will do that for you as well.

Back