• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What is the most filling thing to eat

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
Hi folks
somehow I have only left myself 3.5 points for dinner. I have had two bowls of 0 point butternut sqaush, red pepper, carrot and corriander soup but I am really hungry. What is your best meals for hungry days for very few points.
Thank you xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I'd have pasta with tinned tomatoes, onions, peppers, mushrooms, mixed herbs, garlic, l/f cheese sprinkled over top (if points available).

eggwhite omellete with a tsp ex.light helmans mayo mixed in with mushrooms, onions & maybe a bit of lowlow cheese sprinkled on top(1pt) butternut squash chips, peel & chip shape, micro 4mins & frylight & cook in oven, maybe add some paprika or any spices you like

big-dollop

Need To Downsize!
Heinz Big Soup Country vegetable 2 points the whole can and then you still have 1.5 point for a slice of bread to top you up

I always do stirfry when I am really hungry. You can use a small chicken breast for 2.5 points and then add carrots, onions, peppers, cabbage, mushrooms etc (all the free veg basically) Add some soy sauce for flavour and a bit of 5 spice if you like it. I have made huge pans of this before and you know that if you really want to you can eat the whole pan.
Also as others have said pasta with a tomato vegetable sauce always filling and low points.