What is the worst film you've ever seen?

Vanilla Sky - went with 3 friends to watch it and we all hated it, and didn't understand what the heck it was all about!

Also, Exorcist:The Beginning. Awful film.

The Tortured is possibly one of the worst films I've ever seen. Truly abysmal!

Le Divorce..
So bad. Rented it with some girlfriends and it was marketed as a comedy film, so we thought why not give it a go? Seriously bad.. I have no idea where they were hiding the comedy but I dont remember any.. but there was murder, pregnant women attempting to commit suicide, way to much cheating to follow and large parts in french with no subtitles.. fun times!

Oh and bad biology.. there are no words to describe how demented that film was.

2 films spring to mind for me...

Raptor... awful film, real unjustified 20 minute sex scene half way through.

The remake of Texas Chain Saw Massacre... must have had a budget cut as it was dark all the way through.

I could probably list more! lol

Sah x

It was years ago but Four Feathers with Heath Ledger.. I fell asleep and when I woke up there was *still* another hour and a half of the movie!

The Big Lebowski, was really weird I thought it was ok (seen it 3 times) but think my hubby would divorce me if I ever tried to show that too him again lol

Hmmm, usually only go and see things I think I am going to like and usually do, but Robin Williams Toys springs to mind as one of the few movies EVER that I have not even watched half of without having to change channel..

The Girl Next Door, because it was so gruesome and disturbing, i wouldnt recommend it to anyone on that basis. The worst part is it was based on a true story, so to think it actually happened is horrifieing :mad: the poor girl!

cant remember what is was called (thats why its rubbish) about a man who is buried alive in a coffin , film was about 1 hour long with him just stuck in this coffin, at the end you saw about 5 other people, what a waste of money good job it was orange wednesday or i would of asked for my money back !!

Vampires Suck was awful!

'Where The Heart Is'. Words can't even describe. Natalie Portman was in it and was scared of the number 5 so when she went into labour in aisle 5 of Walmart she had to drag herself to the next isle. It just got weirder from then on.

Hudson Hawk. Admittedly it was a long time ago now, but there were me, three friends, and an elderly gentleman in the cinema. The elderly gentleman got up and left after about 5 minutes because of the sheer level of swearing.

jules308 said:
cant remember what is was called (thats why its rubbish) about a man who is buried alive in a coffin , film was about 1 hour long with him just stuck in this coffin, at the end you saw about 5 other people, what a waste of money good job it was orange wednesday or i would of asked for my money back !!

Buried, I wanted to see it but few people put me off. Might watch on DVD though.

Last film I saw was shutter island

Twilight and New Moon, I watched them for jokes, absolutely awful. Do not understand the hype. Ridiculous plots and characters and poor acting throughout.

I'm probably on my own with this one, but I hated Inception. My husband loved it however. But there was so much hype about it I thought I'd watch it. I understood it an everything, just didn't like it

Last edited:
Back