What is the worst film you've ever seen?

sin city! sat through it with my boyfriend and if asked again, i'd rather have any form of torture than watch it!

I hate the mayrix

twilight was awful, i know theres plenty of ppl who rave about it but seriously? whoever said "one girls choice between beastiality and necrophilia" was right!!
satc 2 was awful too. so politically incorrect. and im sure i have more but cant think right now, oh and anything with the rock in! xxx

Babble is the worst film ever!

have seen many pants films however yesterday OH made me watch citizen kane saying its the best film ever - was rubbish wat a waste of 2 hours of my life....
oh yeah and so is master and commander

spawn. walked out of the cinema not knowing what it was about

district 9 and hurt locked (oscars/nominations...seriously???)

I love Avatar, one of my favs (i have both versions on blu ray and saw both times in cinema lol). I think I just want the really cool screens and tech they have :)

Final fantasy (both of them) Utterly lame, only saving grace is the outstanding visuals. The only time I have thought pixels are hot :p

district 9 and hurt locked (oscars/nominations...seriously???)

Yay! I couldn't stand Hurt Locker, couldn't believe it won so many Oscars!

Although I think one of the worst films ever has to be House of a 1000 Corpses. Love Hurts, Richard E Grant really let himself down agreeing to that one.

Also I don't like any of the Date Movie/Dance Flick/Meet the Spartans. I know they're really popular, but I just don't find them funny! Give me Monty Python any time.

Skyline

what a waste of 90 minutes of my life! :rolleyes:

Creep!
I think it's called that anyway. About some creepy, pale, genetic-experiment-gone-wrong guy ... who just so happens to live in the London Underground. It's go no real back story. Why was there a laboratory that performed cruel & unusual experiments on human beings beneath the streets of London during - guessing by when the film was made and the fact the antagonist was still alive - late 80s/early 90s anyway? How come they didn't find it when the tunnels and stations were made? - It was connected to them by another tunnel!
It was quite ... jumpy/gross. All the things you'd expect from that kind of slasher-y movie... But it made no sense to me.

Buried

Watched that last night.. Rubbish!! The whole film is done with a man in a box underground, such a budget film.. Rubbish!

Ohh and 'The Children' is pretty pants too!!

oh another film i watched that i really couldnt stand was called "life and lyrics" got about 3 minutes in and i turned it off, had some poo acting and too many "yeah man innit"s.
dont get me wrong i love kidulthood and adulthood-proper gritty real life stuff, but this was piss poor. xxx

Oh, also, I wasn't very impressed with Green Hornet. I've not watched it all yet, maybe it picks up ...

green hornet? whats that? im watching the first harry pothead tonight :D we borrowed all the dvds so gonna do em form the beggining before watching the new one! xxx

Erm, Superhero-y film with Seth Rogan. I usually love him, but (I'm not sure if it was meant to be a comedy, I assumed as they casted an actor best known for comedies) I just couldn't get into it.
Is this your first time around watching Harry Potter? As my screen name my suggest... I bloody LOVE him. I really hope you enjoy them, :)

Back