What is the worst film you've ever seen?

not worst film ever but only film I ever fell asleep at the cinema

The Grinch

The film Splice, oh my goodness this has to be the worst film ever made!!!!! I went to see at cinema cos everything else was sold out- was so bad that people started to leave!!!

Couldn't even explain what is was about really it's so bizarre - a couple grow some sort of mutant woman who then goes on to sleep with the man, evetually turns into a boy, rapes the woman ( who was technically it's mother) and impregnates her!!!!

How strange. OH brought this home on Friday and we watched it....mein gott! When you can see AdrienBrody actively considering being attracted to the mutant - OH and I just looked at each other and said simultaneously "NO!"

On the plus side, I haven't laughed so much at a film for ages. Particularly when the woman walks in on them!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I have to agree with a lot of these, especially Benjamin Button! So boring, I just couldn't get into it. I also hate "The Hills Have Eyes" and "Sideways"

Can I have 2 worsts? If so, The Happening was awful. And just recently (being a huge Depp fan) I saw (half of) Cry Baby. Unforgiveable!

It seems like a lot of you are let down because you listen to hype, you're bound to be disappointed most times as films rarely live up to your expectations when you've heard lots of people say how awesome it is.

I have to admit that I liked Human Centipede, I love gory films that will push the boundaries and it was funny in places.

I think my worst film so far is Mrs Doubtfire - loathe it.

:eek: How is it even possible to dislike that film?! Haha.

Wall-E! - let down and I don't see what all the fuss was! :( x

Boo!! Wall-E is adorable :p

My vote for worst film ever goes to a film called... Teeth. Look it up on IMDB, it's not pleasant.

It's a B movie but it's so damn funny when you think about it!

Have just been afflicted with this film. If only I'd read your review! :)
Also hated, "There will be Blood", "Seraphim Falls" & "Stepbrothers"

I agree, Stepbrothers was such a let down.

Some of the others I've seen that really sucked are Funny Games, Captivity and Dracula 2000.

I saw a lot of terrible films when I worked at Blockies, one of them being called Trees 2.. It was about killer christmas trees. D:

I used to belong to lovefilm.com and I ordered "Rat" mainly because it had Pete Posethwaite in it, and usually he stars in good films. This film was absolute rubbish though....it was like pulling teeth!!!!!!!!!!

Skyrim was a truly terrible film and what is worse my boyfriend dragged me to the cinema to see it soo I had to pay £8 for the privilege!

Extremely Loud. Incredibly Clever
Beetle Juice.
Funny People.
Vampires Suck.
Inception.
Mars Attacks.

Love Twilight Sagas but Couldnt stand Eclipse ]
" Harry Potter " " " Prisoner Of Azkaban ] YET LOVED BOTH BOOKS :/

I have to admit that I liked Human Centipede, I love gory films that will push the boundaries and it was funny in places.

I liked The Human Centipede too and I went into it reluctantly expecting a gore-fest but I was pleasantly surprised by how the subject matter was handled. I didn't feel like there was gratuitous gore, gore for its own sake, but the movie more dealt with the implications of what the crazy doctor was trying to, erm, achieve.

But that's off topic, one movie I didn't enjoy was Lost In Translation. So many people love it but it didn't do anything for me. Crash, aswell, I didn't think was anything special and Girl With A Dragon Tattoo - while I didn't hate it, I did kinda feel like I'd just watched a very long episode of Cold Case.

Untraceable is another movie riddled with so many stupid errors that it was almost unwatchable.

Just thought of another - Inception. I could not (and still can't) see why so many people loved this movie. I found Shutter Island to be vastly superior.

Remember me - I didn't get what it was supposed to be about. Just seemed a bit Meh. Yes it was sad but it was pointless.

Eden Lake - one of the few films that has made me feel physically sick! I'm a huge movie buff, but this just seemed to push too many boundaries that I just wasn't comfortable with!

keeleyn1987 said:
Eden Lake - one of the few films that has made me feel physically sick! I'm a huge movie buff, but this just seemed to push too many boundaries that I just wasn't comfortable with!

Agreed. Just a horrible film.

Babble, was awful, the most boring film ever!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back