What is the worst film you've ever seen?

You may well enjoy the Hangover 2, but for me it was far too predictable and I found myself really bored. When it ended I was kinda like 'Oh, was that it..' My best friend Hugh fell asleep through it, so I take it he didn't think much of it either.

But like they say, we are all different. I hope you enjoy the movie a lot more than I did xx

Be Kind Rewind starring Jack Black is the WORST film I've ever seen!!! Was awful, me and mum nearly left the cinema lol! :p

xoCLO said:
Be Kind Rewind starring Jack Black is the WORST film I've ever seen!!! Was awful, me and mum nearly left the cinema lol! :p

Ugh, I turned this off, so pointless!

Freddy got Fingered was appalling. I don't know what Tom Green was trying to achieve, it was just terrible. Dude, Where's My Car was pants too. Really juvenile!

oooh so many, from dusk til dawn, hot fuzz, twi-*****, lost in translation, scream 4, get him to the greek, freddie got fingered, alfie, glitter (mariah carie-need i say more)-truly abysmal films!!!

I may be on my own here, but I love watching really bad, cheesey films.

Not seen Human Centipede, but am now really curious.

I think my worst film so far is Mrs Doubtfire - loathe it.

Magooz wash your mouth out Mrs Doubtfire is amazing!!! human centipede is truly disgusting but worth watch for the sheer vomit-in-your mouth moments:)

Funny People - wasn't funny!

The holiday! - annoyed the crap outta me and I walked out

Wall-E! - let down and I don't see what all the fuss was! :( x

I like horror films so mine are those 'horrors' that are horrorless

Jeepers creepers - yawwwwwn

Alone in the dark 2 - boooooring

Evil dead 1,2,3 - tedious, crap effects

Resident evil afterlife - could have been so much better

i love mrs doubtfire!! classic film. i would definatly not recomend watching the human centipede- not from what i have heard xxx

is teeth the one where teeth come out of her *ahem* lady bits??? did not like that one at all if its the one im thinking of!!!

Oh, I watched The Wedding Date a couple of weeks ago. Thought it would have been good 'cause it's got Debra Messing in it from Will & Grace, but it was so boring! Yawn! Really bad film!

Can't believe I stayed up late to watch it but I did....
Queen of the Damned....
Abysmal

Deep Blue Sea

Back