What is the worst film you've ever seen?

bulldogdaisy said:
I like Drag me to hell lol

I think it didn't help that I was expecting a scary horror...not a dark comedy. I have seen night other Sam Raimi films though so I shouldn't have been surprised. I was either nauseous or bored the whole film.

hippychick85 said:
I think it didn't help that I was expecting a scary horror...not a dark comedy. I have seen night other Sam Raimi films though so I shouldn't have been surprised. I was either nauseous or bored the whole film.

Oh right,I can understand if you were expecting something else :0)

My worst film is 'date movie' it was supposed to be funny but isn't... We turned it off halfway, this is saying something when you look at our DVD collection we have 800+ and have watched alot of poo! x

I have to admit, Drag me to hell would be one of the worst films for me!!

Haha I quite liked Drag Me To Hell, I don't think it was meant to be super scary, it seemed to be taking the mic out of itself a lot of the time (the scary gypsy woman was just ridiculous)!
I've seen quite a few bad films, Cruel Intentions 2 was absolutely dreadful. Although now I'm no longer 13, Cruel Intentions 1 isn't so great...

I hated Inception too, such a silly film and a waste of my time. I decided to try it again in case I has missed something as it got rave reviews but I lasted no time till I put it off again.

Suzystar said:
My worst film is 'date movie' it was supposed to be funny but isn't... We turned it off halfway, this is saying something when you look at our DVD collection we have 800+ and have watched alot of poo! x

You are the same as me we have three book cases filled with DVDs...and alot of it is poo! Steven Kings Rose Red, have never got more than ten minutes in yet it still lives on my shelf...

Hippychick85 I haven't seen that one!... tbh we have lots that we haven't even watched and we know they'll be rubbish. We get them to complete the sets, for instance Halloween is amazing! But that means we have to have all of sequels and remakes too! I think we're obsessed!

The worst film by far for me was S Darko, which has to be the worst ever follow on film ever!!!!! Which was a real shame cause I absolutely loved Donnie Darko

Anything made by anyone named Wayans :flamingmad: If I had to name a specific film the first one that comes to mind is a horror film called "Cameron's Closet" that I watched some time ago, about a boy with a demon living in his wardrobe, it was just so predictable and tacky and badly made

Tommyknockers! My girlfriends dad rented it for us, as he had seen it years ago and thought it was good.
Never ever watch it again

the_last_time said:
Meet Joe Black snooooooze!

I agree can't stay awake through it!

Creep.
There was no explanation as to why any of the things that happened were happening. Okay, so there's a genetic-experiment-gone-wrong killing people on the underground, but... Who's experiment was it? Why hadn't maintenance workers noticed an abandoned laboratory twenty feet away from the tunnel entrance to a platform in Charing Cross? How did the monster/man/thing survive? Just... Why?

A weird one called splice - there's 2 hors of my life I'm never getting back !!

Hitman. The oh wanted to see it and I went along. There is no story and there must only be 100 words spoken in the entire film.

Back