What is the worst film you've ever seen?

for me it was A.I it was the longest hours of my life and there were only half a dozen of us at the cinema and by the time it was finished there were 2 couples left

Any movie made by Asylum (the company who realise's movies with almost the same name as the real movies)

Or any movie that makes it onto Scfy in the afternoon............ Sand Sharks, OctoShark....wtf!! :p

Adventureland what a pile

Oh and please never watch Kentucky fried zombie omg - defo the worst film ever must have £250 at most to make!

Can't decide between Scream 3 and Fast 5. Both are utterly dire movies.

Scream 3 was formulaic and dull; the only film I've ever been tempted to ask for a refund over, but Fast 5 was just mind-numbingly ****. Lots of buff, stupid men saying lots of buff, stupid things to each other, while fapping wildly over improbable cars. It didn't even have the courtesy to accept that it was terrible, which is why I love the Transporter series; they know exactly how stupid they are.

To go back to the beginning of the thread (and sorry if I repeat any points, but I've not read it all), but claiming Lost In Translation is a terrible film is to miss the point of it entirely. Just because there are no explosions, doesn't mean it's not an exceptional film. It's a story about people and their reactions to be foreigners in an entirely alien culture. All of those millions of people in Tokyo, and they drift towards each other, because nothing else is familiar. It's a beautiful film.

I went to see that Movie 43 when it came out - my friends and I couldn't decide on a film so settled for one we all didn't mind. I really wish I insisted on seeing Django Unchained instead.
It was a mashup of several different stories, and had some brilliant actors and actresses in it - Kate Winslett, Richard Gere, Emma Stone, etc - so it seemed that it would be a decent film.
How wrong we were.

The Box. Wanted to walk out of it!

Whiskey galore,...now maybe the film is just ruined for me because I had to watch it 12 times for my media course but the very thought of watching it again makes my skin crawl

movie 43.. Oh my word.. I swear a heap of movie stars got together and said "let's see how many sales we can get just by having our faces in this ********'.. DIRE!!

Back