What is/was for lunch???

i had subway ooopsies! steak and cheese one 6 inch with all the salad! suprisingly that was only 355 kcal, all the sandwiches had kcal value next to them, great, i was able to make an informed choice! wish more places were doing it.

petlamb said:
i had subway ooopsies! steak and cheese one 6 inch with all the salad! suprisingly that was only 355 kcal, all the sandwiches had kcal value next to them, great, i was able to make an informed choice! wish more places were doing it.

Me too! But I went for the ham one - it's great that they have the cals next to the food! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Egg drop soup! Low on noodles, so not so much in carbs from that, but I added spinach to fill it out and it was really good.

WW chicken tikka and rice 366 and apple 52

starting weight 12 st, current weight 11.9, goal weight 10 st - lost 5 lbs

kathyd said:
Egg drop soup! Low on noodles, so not so much in carbs from that, but I added spinach to fill it out and it was really good.

Sounds interesting! How did you make this please?

My lunch today was a PRE-PLANNED(!) fish & chips from the pub, works lunch. Counted 1300 for this, I couldn't get exact cal count so went by the Beefeater values on MFP. Yum it was too!

Sounds revolting but low fat condensed chicken soup and a slice of bread and butter. 272 cals. LOVE condensed soup for some reason :-/

just a salad today, mixed leaf, pickles, olives, fresh cucumber, tomato ans spicy chicken breast, being good before tomorrows weigh in! like its gonna make a diffrence now, who am i kidding hehe

meeting a friend for lunch so only subway salad for me, im saving calories for later, having a date with my hubby xx

6 x Ryvita with philadelphia light cheese and cucumber and bernard matthews ham :) YUMMM

Wholemeal pitta, ham, beetroot salad and homemade soup

312 calories x

Might seem alot but i aim to be full/satasfied after every meal stops me snacking

Back