What is Your Affirmation for Today?

If we carry on like this - we'll get moved to another section!!! :) :p

No...just the warning signal in your head that you have well and truly gone round the bend!!! :p

PMSL!!! You know its because I love ya' babe! :D

Girls girls girls what HAVE you done to Brad, you've scared the poor little love off :eek: or knackered him out - I'm not sure which ;)

Now I have it on good authority that Brad has a 'thing' about the Rocky Horror Show so there'll be no more talk of Maria and lederhosen.

My affirmation is ;'Food is not my friend, my lover, my comfort or reward. Food is fuel and that is all'

Yes - I made it up all by myself. xxxx:) :)

I'm loving the Eleanor Roosevelt quote Isy. Had forgotten about that one! Very Powerful....x

Well check this out....

Today I shuffled my Affirmation Cards and just thought about all the stuff that's going on around me at the moment and some stuff that I've got in my head as well. I wasn't looking at the cards whilst I was doing this and then I just chose a card....this is the one I chose:

"It's only a thought and a thought can be changed...
I am not limited by any past thinking.
I choose my thoughts with care. I constantly have new insights and new ways of looking at my world.
I am willing to change and grow"

I could not have chosen a more apt card today..:)

Diva said:
"It's only a thought and a thought can be changed...
I am not limited by any past thinking.
I choose my thoughts with care. I constantly have new insights and new ways of looking at my world.
I am willing to change and grow"

I could not have chosen a more apt card today..:)

Man, I needed to hear that today :eek:

Back