What is your best feature?

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
Hi guys

Because we are human (and flawed) we naturally look in the mirror and look at all our 'bad' bits.
A really good piece of advice I was once given was to look at myself as if I was looking through the eyes of someone who loved me.

I want everyone to think of their best bits and tell everyone else what they are.

Ok: I like my pretty face and great arse.

Your go......................

Yay....let's love thyselves :D

My eyes and my boobs...they snare men the best!! haha :D

lol another big busty girl here and think im quite young looking im 40 lol and people say i look more 30 hehe

After 2 kids I've still got pretty firm boobs, I like my waist, eyes and little feet.

Great thread, here's to the positives!

Defo my eyes, my boobs and my hair. Although my hair needs a change at the moment.

Gok Wan is brill at making you feel positive about yourself... I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE a makeover by him when I hit target. :)

Great tits and long legs.

<saying something nice about myself feels slightly odd ... nice, but odd. I shall have to work on this :eek:>

PS - (whispers in case this is embarrasing) - who/what is a Gok Wan?

Personally I think my eyes are my best feature. But my OH thinks my boobs and ass are my best features....men!!!! :rolleyes:

Oh, okay - this is officially the saddest answer but

I love my collarbones

Why is that a sad answer?! It's what you consider your best feature so it could never be a silly or sad answer!

I love my boobs... I have an ample cleavage and pregnancy/breastfeeding hasn't seemed to affect them (although SW is shrinking them!!)

Until recently I also loved my arse as I thought it never got fat... but someone commentated on my weight loss saying my bum was smaller so now I just think I was kidding myself!

My muscly legs.......... - feel worse reading this as i have huge size 8 feet and manly hands, my hair is ruined by chlorine and my eyes are too small lol. I didn't think i had so many bad features till i came here lol OH and 3 children and bf'ing them all has ruined my bust!

My muscly legs.......... - feel worse reading this as i have huge size 8 feet and manly hands, my hair is ruined by chlorine and my eyes are too small lol. I didn't think i had so many bad features till i came here lol OH and 3 children and bf'ing them all has ruined my bust!
Oh, Natalie! Mate, if I had put a post on here saying 'name your worst feature' I'm sure there would have been millions of responses with endless lists.

We all find it SO easy to name the bits we don't like- and I'm sure we all have lots.

If you looked at me would you see my thin hair or saggy breasts or cellulite? Or would you see my pretty eyes and kind face and waist that goes in where it should?

Please try and look at yourself with AT LEAST the same generosity with which you look at other people.

I am sure you may have been the vicitim of bullying behaviour in the past, as have many of us. Please don't become your own bully!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back